• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Car Corrals at Mid-Ohio ALMS July 19-20

Judi and I had really hoped to swing by the Acura Hospitality area, but the IRL changed from 1-car-at-a-time qualifying to a group system which precluded our leaving the flag station to wander about.
We did get to see Neal (& Cindy ;-) as they were leaving the track on Saturday, so that was cool.
Oh, and we also kind of accidentally met the gentleman in the Red NSX with bronze wheels that we hailed, um......thinking it was Ryan :biggrin:

Pictures, please!
Brian

Yep. Good times had by all. I plan on doing Petite Le Mans in Atlanta as well. Should be fun. Palmer post those pics!!! I know you took a zillion so it will take a few days. (how many of those pics were of my brakes by the way??:wink:)

Brian & I are booking early for next year. Who's in? Oh, and thanks to Acura for hooking us all up with a really nice replica of Acura's XM Radio LMP2 car. I went over and priced those at one of the souvenir booths. (which I know is inflated) and they were going for $55 !!!

Click here for my photos from Mid Ohio:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108655

IMG_5981.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6230.jpg

IMG_6005.jpg

Back