• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club of Las Vegas (T-Shirt Sample)

Haha sorry for the trouble man but thats what happens when you have a hot shirt like that. :biggrin:

I have no problem paying for them just get them over......just say its for needy children. :tongue:

Can i have 2?:biggrin:

Prime Name / Real Name ----- Quantity, Size, and Design ----- Total: $$$

Ko-nsx / Kelley----------2, XL, design 2 and design 1---------$40?

wow eddie how i wish we can do this. again this was originally for us only in vegas. you just don't know how many IMs and orders i got not including pauls. ok since you attended our socal/las vegas meet last may i will throw one for you at no cost. the second one is on you. :biggrin: i will TRY to bring more extra just in case anyone would like to order. i hope i won't have a problem with the customs.

regards,
chris

Just put them in a balikbayan box and be done with it. I bring a ton of Lacoste polos back everytime we go to Pampanga, with no problems.

Onsoku / Robert 2 [U.S. Large]/D2 ----- $40.00

Last edited:
Great looking shirts. I'd like a piece of this action! Thank you for letting us non members join in on the fun:

CKS Papa / Perry ---- 1XL, D3 ----$20.

NSX Club of LV (T-Shirt Sample Update 6/21)

To all Non-NSX Club of Las Vegas members:

NOTE: I do not take responsibility if size/quantity/design choice is wrong. So please double check and confirm with either Chris or myself if you found any descrepancies....... Bst Rdgs....Paul

Prime Name / Real Name ----- Quantity, Size, and Design ----- Total: $$$
waldorf / John ----- 1XL/D2 ----- $20
Onsoku / Robert ----- 2L/D2 ----- $40
artmira / Art ----- 1XL/D2 + 1M/D2 ----- $40
TOOLTIME / Calvin ----- 2L/D2 ----- $40
ediddynsx / Eddie ----- 2XL/D2 ----- $20 (One on Chris)
Ko-nsx / Kelly ----- 1XL/D1 + 1XL/D2 ----- $40
POWERED BY HONDA / Conrad ----- 1L/D2 + 1XL/D2 ----- $40
CKS Papa / Perry ----- 1XL/D3 ----- $20
91X / Mark ----- 1XL/D2 ----- $20

Last edited:
NSX Club of LV Member list (T-Shirt)

Hi NSX Club of Las Vegas Members,

Please kindly find request list below and let Chris or myself know if there is any descrepancies.

Best Regards
Paul

Name ----- Summary

lvrdnsx / Bob ----- 1L/D2 + 1L/D3

Tob2000 / Gary ----- 2L/D1

lowellhigh79 / Danny ----- 1L/D2 + 1XL/D2 (additional 1S/D2 --- Paying $20 each)

Esprit1 /Paul ----- 1M/D1 + 1M/D2 (additional 1L/D1 + 1L/D2 --- Paying $20 each)

FuryNSX / Randy ----- 1XXL/D1 + 1XXL/D2

Vega$ NSX / Bryan ----- 1M/D1 + 1M/D2

TAG / Tom ----- 1XL/D1 + 1XL/D3

NSXin702 / Levi ----- 2XL/D2

NSXin702 / Mike (Wholesale Connection) ----- 2XL/D2

HELIJOE / Joe ----- 1XL/D2 + 1XL/D3

silverNEEK / Nik & Sandra ----- 1M/D2 + 2L/D3

Excellon / Jeffrey ----- 1M/D2 + 1S/D2

DriveNSX / Bob ----- 1XXXL/D2 + 1M/D2 (additional 1XXXL/D3 + 1M/D3 --- Paying $20 each)
***** Note: XXL is okay if XXXL isn't available.

nsxalot / Lance ----- 1M/D1 + 1M/D3

SINCITY_NSX / Bill ----- 1L/D1 + 1L/D2

Last edited:
Can we move it on the 14th or the 15th of july?

Yes we can.

To All NSX Club of Las Vegas Members,

Any objection to move this meeting back one week? That will make it Sunday, July 15. Chris will should be back by then with our T-Shirts......

Best Regards
Paul

Yes we can.

To All NSX Club of Las Vegas Members,

Any objection to move this meeting back one week? That will make it Sunday, July 15. Chris will should be back by then with our T-Shirts......

Best Regards
Paul

I see two problems. Our Transformers Movie idea will be shot because most (true) fans will probably have already seen it by then. Secondly I won't be around that weekend. What are you going to do without your Secret Service around to protect you, Mr. President? :tongue:

Bryan......You're too funny.......:biggrin:........Pending on my business travel next month, I may also be on the same boat as you.

I think a week after openning, Transformers will not be as pack on her 2nd openning week. Henceforth, I'll move the monthly meet to July 15th.

David......Please kindly pm me with the address of said Korean Restaurant. I'll distribute all details in 1 week along with a general meeting post on Prime.

Best Regards
Paul

I'll take one if I can still get in on the buy.

pbassjo/Joe Lomoriello 1/XL D2 = $20.00

David......Please kindly pm me with the address of said Korean Restaurant. I'll distribute all details in 1 week along with a general meeting post on Prime.

So the club's eating Korean food the one weekend the only Korean in the bunch isn't even going to be there? What next, an NSX club with no NSXs?? :tongue:

So the club's eating Korean food the one weekend the only Korean in the bunch isn't even going to be there? What next, an NSX club with no NSXs?? :tongue:

I am from the South, so "don't y'all be eating any BBQ while I'am a going". Korean food is one thing but we be talking about Southern food. You be good, now.

Lance

Tonight Tomorrow Fri Sat Sun 6-10 Day
Extended Forecast For Las Vegas
Clear Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny
High: 103° weds
Low: 74°

High: 105° thurs
Low: 76°

High: 106° fri
Low: 77°

High: 107° sat
Low: 77°

High: 107° sun
Low: 80°

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Shirts look great. If still available:
CoolNSX/Gil 1 XL and 1 M/Both D2 $40.00
Let me know where you want PayPal sent, Thanks

I'll take one if I can still get in on the buy.

pbassjo/Joe Lomoriello 1/XL D2 = $20.00

Shirts look great. If still available:
CoolNSX/Gil 1 XL and 1 M/Both D2 $40.00
Let me know where you want PayPal sent, Thanks

Hello Joe and Gil,

Chris did try to order a few extras but he was overwhelmed by the requests. Sorry I can't promise anything. Lets see what he brings back and we'll go from there.

Best Regards
Paul

Hey.......More the reason for you to be here.......:biggrin:

There is a chance I will be overseas also.......:frown:

Best Regards
Paul

David........You still owe me the address to the Korean restaurant........

Back