• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club of Las Vegas (T-Shirt Sample)

Hello Joe and Gil,

Chris did try to order a few extras but he was overwhelmed by the requests. Sorry I can't promise anything. Lets see what he brings back and we'll go from there.

Best Regards
Paul

Hi all,

I will start distributing them to our group first., then to those who pm'd or e-mailed me. I might be able to accomodate everyone but cannot promise the design. See you all next week.

Regards,

Chris

Hey.......More the reason for you to be here.......:biggrin:

There is a chance I will be overseas also.......:frown:

Best Regards
Paul

David........You still owe me the address to the Korean restaurant........

Earth calling David.......Come in David........ Please kindly pm me the Korean Restaurant's address........

Bst Rdgs
Paul

Sneak Preview
C43interiorfinal.jpg

Hi Levi .......... You'll know soon enough ........ :smile:

Best Regards
Paul

Here's a few more........

Corner balance & 4 wheel alignment
C43alignment.jpg

Get use to this view......:biggrin:
C43bumperfinal.jpg

Hop in........
C43completefrontquarterview.jpg

Very nice congrats! :smile:

Paul, being the nice person I am , let me know if you need someone to drive the car to you form Florida. I would need to take the long way.

Lance

29 hours and counting. Peter will help me with video tapping this event. After registration, she will go to Nelson Racing in September to get a heart transplant. It will look something like this......... but only much better.......:biggrin:

DSC_9828TTLS2SMALL.jpg

baseline will look something like this:
Dyno_Sheet.jpg

Was there someone collecting money for the shirts? Can someone pm me on where to pay the money to. Thanks.

hey levi,
looks good. thanks for driving me to the dealership to pick up my car. see you tomorrow.
chris

Chris

The shirt looks good for the pic!!! Can't wait to see mines... Hope it was a great turn out and thanks again!

Calvin

Re: NSX Club of LV (T-Shirt Sample Update 6/21)

To all Non-NSX Club of Las Vegas members:

NOTE: I do not take responsibility if size/quantity/design choice is wrong. So please double check and confirm with either Chris or myself if you found any descrepancies....... Bst Rdgs....Paul

Prime Name / Real Name ----- Quantity, Size, and Design ----- Total: $$$
waldorf / John ----- 1XL/D2 ----- $20
Onsoku / Robert ----- 2L/D2 ----- $40
artmira / Art ----- 1XL/D2 + 1M/D2 ----- $40
TOOLTIME / Calvin ----- 2L/D2 ----- $40
ediddynsx / Eddie ----- 2XL/D2 ----- $20 (One on Chris)
Ko-nsx / Kelly ----- 1XL/D1 + 1XL/D2 ----- $40