• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Design study

I did not see this in another thread, so I thought i would post the link: http://www.nsxclubeurope.com/forums/index.php?/topic/104-honda-nsx-design-study/ I was looking over the European NSX website and found that article. Pretty cool read with some great old concept shots. It is really telling that some of the design features (colored interiors/fixed headlamps etc.) that would change in the 02-05 models where talked about way back in the 80's.

Sorry, just realized that you need to be logged into the site to read the article! Need to find away to post this.

Last edited:
(this post contained blurry uploads and I'm deleting them to help speed up load times for this page - see post below with better links)

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on this, was interesting if not also kind of scary to see some of the design directions! I guessed that you had to join to view them so I signed up yesterday and downloaded the pics. I uploaded these from my ipad and they degraded some from the originals. I'll upload higher res versions in a day or two.

Last edited:
Yinzer,

Thanks for the download. I was bored at work the other day and decided to look at other NSX sites and signed up for the British and European sites. Thank God they didn't go with the gull wings!

Blackhorse06, On the more positive/fun side of things, I'll follow thru with what I said I'd do 2 months ago! Here are better hi-res quality links. Thanks again for posting these, I still find the pictures fascinating.

85389327.jpg

21793934.jpg

14170727.jpg

53488966.jpg

16137993.jpg

21708533.jpg

79272268.jpg

68600210.jpg

13099604.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome scan. Love all these little details shown in this.

Back