• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Drawing

Just a quick sketch I made during class.
This is where I would take my NSX to get serviced.
anyway enjoy.

4400NSX_service.jpg

Looks like it could be a So. Cal. shop. You can tell they really enjoy what they do with the big smiles and big... I need my oil changed soon. What's the address?

I use to draw on my test paper in high school. I use to get only 5% of the test right and the rest would be all wrong but some "teachers" would give me points on my drawings sometimes. It was funny as hell to fail in every test. well now its funny to remember failing every test but come to think of it back then it sucked.

That's a good drawing. Nice work. That shop better be current on their workers comp policy because that girl picking up the tire is going to throw her back out. :tongue:

menuserve said:
i'd love to see someone produce a real photo now exactly like this drawing.... it would be cool to have the two handing side by side in a frame. anyone with a shop, 3 gals and an nsx want to take the shot?

Come on... someone must have a shop and 3 girls to pose this drawing into a real picture... i'd love to hang them side by side on my wall...

Cute...
dont let the teacher catch you and then share it with the whole class. :tongue:

Shumdit said:
Not to be picky, but we are going to have to ask you to do it over, the brake caliper is in the wrong place. :biggrin: :wink:

Yeah, actually after I finished I compared it to a picture and that really did bug me

anyway here are a few others, they are older so the quality isn't as good.
4400NSX5.jpg

4400nsx4-med.jpg

4400nsx3-med.jpg

4400nsx1.jpg

Back