• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX FIESTA: 20th Anniversary celebrations in Japan

Please pencil me and my girlfriend in!! I have been waiting for this thread to finally open.:smile:

thanks alot

Blaine Waddell

I might have to see if we can find a sitter for a few days.
I would love this and my wife would probably like to go also.
I wonder how many we are up to now then??? I have a funny feeling it would be over the 30 number.:frown:

We have to beat out the Vegas sign up thread!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Oooh...sooo tempting....sooo tempting. I'm not exactly in a strong financial position to consider such a trip right now, but things could always change next year. I will keep watching this thread.

This trip seems to be a MUST for all the real NSX enthusiasts. If my mate is signing in too, this would be a pleasure for us!

+2 people from AUSTRIA!!! We will bring you some Mozart stuff, cause I know you JDM guys love this things. :)

Hello Kye,

I would love to attend NSXFiesta in 2010. Please definitely add me and my girlfriend on your list.

Thank you,
Joseph

私も、プラスダナ :biggrin::biggrin:

I (Joe) and my wife Janet will be attending. I talked with Hirofumi about this at NSXPO 2009.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I would like to attend the event at Tochigi, but have long time connection (and in-laws) in japan, so don't need to do the tourist thing - is this possible? My inlaws live in Sayama-shi next near the main Honda factory. I sent private PM but was directed back to the post. Please PM me or reply here. Thank you.

I would like to attend the event at Tochigi, but have long time connection (and in-laws) in japan, so don't need to do the tourist thing - is this possible? My inlaws live in Sayama-shi next near the main Honda factory. I sent private PM but was directed back to the post. Please PM me or reply here. Thank you.

You may attend only the event at Tochigi.:smile:
Detail at Tochigi is not decided yet.
We have enough time to arrange it.

Hirofumi

Last edited:
Well it will probably end my consecutive NSXPO attendance streak at 9 but I can't pass up the opportunity for a little road trip to Japan so add me in.

I'm more than interested.

Any other single guys thinking of going? I'm sure the nightlife in Tokyo would be fun

If im still here i'll be game unless im working overseas. Gives me a reason to visit family i haven't seen in about 9 years :smile:

Pls. add my wife an I to the list. Need details for vacation scheduling and tickets.

I am definitely interested. Please add me to the list. I'm single today, but what if that changes by the time the time comes? (I'm hopeful :wink:)

J

I'm in Kye. I also live in Japan ( Kanagawa area) so all you people that wants to see the tokyo night life and all ,i know plenty of places to go since i go partying every weekend down in Tokyo or where evers. You can PM me for info or my contact info. Eddie... Is the +1 who i think it is? But i would like to Help organize this event to since i'm an american who lives in Japan.

Back