• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Holiday brunch Dec.4

ARFNSXTC said:
Thank you for making the NSX Club what it is! :biggrin:

I couldn't have said it better myself. I honestly credit WS in large part for making my NSX ownership experience as meaningful as it has been. It stopped being about the car early on...it's ALL about the people! It was great seeing everyone this past weekend. I know we will knock the lights out when it comes to next year's NSXPO. We are fortunate to have a diverse group of quality people who are passionate about these aluminum cars....that will give us exactly what we need when the rubber hits the road putting the event together.

Heather and I ordered a new vanity tag for our car shortly after learning the Southeast Region's bid had been accepted...we were really hoping it would have arrived before the Orlando get together. It reads: "NSXPO 06" on a Florida tag. We plan to get behind this event big time!

2NRWerks.com said:
Did you buy Chris's NSX from C2Designs. Low mile '92

Nope mine (as listed in my sig) is a low miles '00 NSX-T I bought from Colorado. It's been in my hands for over 1 1/2 years. :biggrin:

Konji-
Stop by the shop some day and say hi. A few NSX will in and out this Saturday.
Also come see a Silvia with a Skyline motor swap at the shop.

That Quail-Saki-Beer shooter sure was tasty!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Next time we'll make one with Grey Goose just for you Armando!

DocL said:
That Quail-Saki-Beer shooter sure was tasty!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Next time we'll make one with Grey Goose just for you Armando!

and dont forget to use duck eggs instead! for Hugh.
Thanks guys for having a NE NSX'er join in the fun.

Back