• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Holiday brunch Dec.4

South Florida Guys,

If you can let me know how many rooms you need total and what night(s), I can get a great rate at the Peabody Hotel on International Drive right by where the Turnpike meets I-4. A good friend is the Rooms Director and if they are available he can hook you up. Let me know if interested.

FYI- The Peabody is a luxury 4 star Hotel

http://www.peabodyorlando.com/

FeetFxr said:
South Florida Guys,

If you can let me know how many rooms you need total and what night(s), I can get a great rate at the Peabody Hotel on International Drive right by where the Turnpike meets I-4. A good friend is the Rooms Director and if they are available he can hook you up. Let me know if interested.

Sounds good to me. I'll take one room.

DocL said:
Let's get a S. FL caravan going and a guys night out on the town. :biggrin:

Hey!, no girlz allowed ?? :mad: :tongue:
Just sent in my reg. form ... Look forward to meeting y'all. Caravan sounds great! Hope a girl can keep up! :biggrin:

FeetFxr said:
South Florida Guys,

If this will be the hotel of choice then we will take one room.

Armando

MiamiMermaid said:
Just sent in my reg. form ... Look forward to meeting y'all. Caravan sounds great! Hope a girl can keep up! :biggrin:

Of course fine young ladies are welcome. Maybe they have a friend or two that may want to join the crowd? :cool:

DocL said:
Of course fine young ladies are welcome. Maybe they have a friend or two that may want to join the crowd? :cool:

Heeeeeeeere's Doc lol
Trolling%202.jpg

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Heeeeeeeere's Doc lol
Trolling%202.jpg

Armando

Disclaimer......that's not actually me in the picture, but it's funny as hell!!!

Thanks for the laugh buddy!

MiamiMermaid said:

The way you drive? It will be a challenge keeping up with you!
burnout.gif

FeetFxr said:
South Florida Guys,

The online reservation system shows Deluxe Kings are available for 12/3/05 check-in at $174.00 per night. I'd like to reserve one of those please, perhaps for 2 nights. What would be your friend's rate?

Thanks!

Is anyone planning on attending from Atlanta? I am thinking about making the drive. Does anyone want to run with me?

Hugh said:
The online reservation system shows Deluxe Kings are available for 12/3/05 check-in at $174.00 per night. I'd like to reserve one of those please, perhaps for 2 nights. What would be your friend's rate?

Thanks!

I'll call him Monday and give you the rate then, but it will be much better. :smile:

Count me in. I have to see about joining nsxflorida again. Its been awhile, been out of the loop. Alex, you should get Romeo to come down with his car.

brian

ExoticMD said:
Count me in. I have to see about joining nsxflorida again. Its been awhile, been out of the loop. Alex, you should get Romeo to come down with his car.

brian

That is a good suggestion. Romeo comes to FL quite often anyway.

MiamieNeSeX said:
Scott

I will be sure to throw you the keys, the car is best experienced while behind the wheel.

Armando

(Putting on catcher's mitt...)
Very cool! It will be good to see you there. It's looking like this will be the best turnout ever for this holiday event. :biggrin:

My friend can give us a rate of $99 per night + an $8 mandatory hotel service fee at the Peabody. He has 6 rooms reserved at that price.

I've heard from DocL who wants one room for Sat. night. If you want a room please PM me your full "real" name and what night(s) you want to stay, King or Double beds.

P.S. My unsnapped, short gear, tranny is being shipped from SOS/Pheonix tomorrow and if it makes it in time I'll hopefully have the car for the brunch. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back