• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Holiday brunch Dec.4

You can Valet on Church street if you are comfortable doing that, $20 on the street itself, you get to watch the guy drive your car turn around and park and you get your keys right back so when you leave there is no waiting for the valet, if a spots available, think its $10 otherwise and the keys stay with the valet. Not fond of parking my NSX in the other garages. Think a cab ride from I-Drive to downtown would be about $40 which isn't bad amongst four people, plus you wouldn't have to worry about your car. Think you could also Valet at the Grand Bohemian and walk the block or two to church street etc. Just a couple ideas, if it were me and I were with a decent size group, I'd cab it.

FeetFxr said:
I'll call and ask on Monday and let you know then.
Todd, I'm a LATE addition, and wanted to see if your friend could arrange 1 more King room under the name of Anil/Meenu Sethi? I realize it's LATE, but any help is greatly appreciated. Regardless, we'll hook up for dinner with you folks Saturday.

serialNSXer said:
Todd, I'm a LATE addition, and wanted to see if your friend could arrange 1 more King room under the name of Anil/Meenu Sethi? I realize it's LATE, but any help is greatly appreciated. Regardless, we'll hook up for dinner with you folks Saturday.

Anil,

I did have one cancellation currently reserved for tonight and tomorrow nights. I left a message on your cell #. Please call me.

FeetFxr said:
Anil, I did have one cancellation currently reserved for tonight and tomorrow nights. I left a message on your cell #. Please call me.
To no surprise, my off and on-again is now off-again. One too many commitments with the kids. I regret that I wont be able to be there, but will somehow catch up with the SOBE crowd down here! All the best, regards, anil.

ARFNSXTC said:
well let me know how it all plans out. I know a couple of NSXs and one S2000 are going down either friday night or Saturday morning. We will all have a blast!

I came down Wed night with my Motorhome and NSX in tow, so let me know when you’re in town and we'll hook up.

Is anyone planning any kind of outing for Sat. night? Any locals have plans set up yet for Sat night? I saw someone suggesting Rachel's for the steaks of course. I'm in for whatever you guys plan.

Frank

serialNSXer said:
To no surprise, my off and on-again is now off-again. One too many commitments with the kids. I regret that I wont be able to be there, but will somehow catch up with the SOBE crowd down here! All the best, regards, anil.

CHICK !!!!

Armando

I would like to thank everyone who attended from outside the Orlando area for taking the time and effort to attend. Very nice event!

40+ cars!!! Mini-NSXPO!

Well done everyone.

Thank you to the organizers for such wonderful hospitality.

Warren Caputo

Distance Runner said:
I would like to thank everyone who attended from outside the Orlando area for taking the time and effort to attend. Very nice event!

40+ cars!!! Mini-NSXPO!

Well done everyone.

Thank you to the organizers for such wonderful hospitality.

Warren Caputo

I second that! Great time and great people. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Mike

Group photo!

11199NSX_2005.jpg

I had a wonderful time as well. Since I haven't been to an NSXPO (yet!) today was by far the most NSXs I've seen at one time!

Thanks to all who were involved in setting up this event!

Here's a link to my photo gallery from today:
2005 NSXCA Florida Chapter Holiday Lunch

Last edited:
Thank you Wei-Shin for putting together another fabulous luncheon. Also, Todd (FeetFxr) was able to get us a great rate at a fantastic hotel. Thanks Todd.

As for the S. Florida crew; I don't know what to say! :biggrin: Hugh, when are going to show up in your Mary Poppins outfit?

Please let me know if my image server starts acting up. If you start seeing some unusual images instead of the photos from the luncheon just refresh the image.

Sorry Cherie and I missed the event. Had my sister call @10:30 as she spotted a caravan of NSXs on I-4. 3 red and 1 black. Joe G, Tom B., Joe P. and who was the other red???

The Florida NSXrs rock!!! Looking forward to XPO 2006! 200+ NSX!

2NRWerks.com said:
Sorry Cherie and I missed the event. Had my sister call @10:30 as she spotted a caravan of NSXs on I-4. 3 red and 1 black. Joe G, Tom B., Joe P. and who was the other red???

That would me me! (Koji "Motegi")

I noticed Tom's post about getting a caravan together while browsing yesterday and decided to give him a call! The route that he had picked (er. that MapQuest chose...) turned out to be a fun little cruise with some nice winding sections. Too bad you couldn't make it!

Hugh said:
Mermaid asked to borrow it, for what I don't know. I think I'll have to beg her to get it back. It looks fabulous on her!:biggrin:

LOL.... nope, it's mine now. haha. Anyhoo, as I said before, Wish I would have been able to make it but just cannot wait until NSXPO.... thanks to those of you for your prayers and thoughts for my aunt. She is doing very well :smile: Thanks again!

2NRWerks.com said:

Jeez - we can't keep a low profile, can we?

You are correct sir!

Too bad you missed it Todd!

It was fabulous to see all of our friends and fellow NSX owners! We had 41 cars and over 70 people which makes this the largest gathering we have ever had in Central Florida...until NSXPO that is!

I was very happy to see the number of people who have stepped up and volunteered their efforts in the planning and execution of NSXPO 2006. Let's all use our "connections" to make this the best one EVER. We already have some new leads for a better headquarters hotel, potential "famous" speakers, and the "inside" track at Cape Canaveral. Watch your email for upcoming committee formation and GET INVOLVED! I would love to see us raise $40K in sponsorship money committments before June.

This group ROCKS!

Wei-Shen

Thank you Wei-Shen for putting this all together. I will drive down from Atlanta anytime for one of your events.

Thank you for making the NSX Club what it is! :biggrin:

Motegi said:
That would me me! (Koji "Motegi")

I noticed Tom's post about getting a caravan together while browsing yesterday and decided to give him a call! The route that he had picked (er. that MapQuest chose...) turned out to be a fun little cruise with some nice winding sections. Too bad you couldn't make it!

Did you buy Chris's NSX from C2Designs. Low mile '92

Back