• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Holiday brunch Dec.4

Our 5th annual NSX Holiday brunch is scheduled for SUNDAY DECEMBER 4, 2005 from 12pm to 4pm at Windermere Country Club just west of Orlando.

This is the largest yearly gathering in Florida with typically 20-30 cars present! Please RSVP by going to www.NSXFlorida.com and following the links to the registration page.

The cost is $30 per person ($10 per person for NSXCA members in good standing). The cost to joint the NSX Club of America is $40 per year.

A main topic of our luncheon will be planning for NSXPO 2006 which has been awarded to Sebring/Orlando in Oct.2006! This national/international gathering of NSX owners will feature a week long schedule of events including a 2-day track event at Sebring Raceway followed by social events, drives, dinners, and photo opportunities. For photos of this year's events, follow the NSXPO discussion forums at NSX prime. It was FABULOUS!!

All NSX owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more detailed information, please email Wei-Shen Chin at [email protected], NSXCA Florida chapter president.

See you all in Orlando!

Wei-Shen
94 supercharged red beast

I should be able to make it down there. Wife is changing work schedule so we can do these things now.
BTW, I would like to help with NSXPO if I can.

Last edited:
Nabil and I plan to be there. But we will rsvp at nsxflorida.com also.

Oster

92NSX said:
I should be able to make it down there. Wife is changing work schedule so we can do these things now.
BTW, I would like to help with NSXPO if I can.

The bride now tells me she wants to go to Disney or something like that down there this same weekend. I don't know if what she wants to do is going on Sunday or just Friday night and Saturday.
Need to attend this event though. :smile:

Oh yeah....NSX fun and Disney...that works.
There is time to do BOTH.

Hope to see many at this event.
We had about 16-20 cars at the event last year....great time!

While at this event....I want to find out details of the 2006 Convention.

Wei-Shen

Should we expect someting in the mail as far as tickets? And could you recomend a hotel in the area where most will be staying.

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Wei-Shen

Should we expect someting in the mail as far as tickets? And could you recomend a hotel in the area where most will be staying.

Armando

Let's get a S. FL caravan going and a guys night out on the town. :biggrin:

TampaBayNSX-R said:
Armando,
You'd better come...Heather and I will be there and I want a ride in your methanol injected beast! :biggrin:

Best,
Scott

Scott

I will be sure to throw you the keys, the car is best experienced while behind the wheel.

Armando

Hotel recommendations:

The best location to stay is the junction of I-4 and the Turnpike. Also straight shot from Miami. Lots of choices in this location. High end.....Portofino Bay and Royal Pacific at Universal ($200+/night).

Low end, Quality Inn (often $40/night)

Medium....Double Tree on Kirkman, Hampton Inn.

To get to the luncheon, get back on the Turnpike WESTBOUND and exit on Rt.429 (the next exit) heading toward Rt.535. 429 ends at 535. Turn left on 535 heading South. Turn left on Lake Butler Blvd. (approx. 1 mile, at traffic light). Go east about 2 miles through stop sign at McKinnon Rd. Turn left at Windermere Country Club sign.

If we can decide on a meeting location and time, I'll lead the caravan from this general area to the lunch.

WS

nsx-ray said:
When do you expect your transmission to be done?

Want to drive my S2000?

WS

Short gear parts in to SOS next week, then installed, shipped to Courtesy, Tranny installed and ready. We'll see if it makes it in time.

Thanks for the S2000 offer, but I'll drive the Acura RL loaner unless I kill it. I keep redlining it with tiptronic shifting...It ain't an NSX!! :biggrin:

Back