• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX inventory SUPER low

dxd

Experienced Member
I have the itch to get into a 02'+ but I am having a hell of a time finding a lower mileage car that is not over 70K. I think the NSX inventory is really tightening up right now. I think it will be near impossible to find a GPW/Tan or onyx 02+. If anyone know of either a black/black or white/ tan - onyx 02+ please let me know. Nice to know our cars are holding up in value and it actuall appears the price is increasing slightly.

I think there are a few black/tan and black/black out there. Certainly no white.

I still wonder how many NSX's we have around. There was that NSX remaining thread (anywhere from 4,000-7,000 based on the estimates) I'm sure we lose a decent amount each year since 90.

I'm sure that # would drop if we only included non salvage.

try autotrader.com i see like 4-5 black 02+ nsx.. black is easy to find...

white is hard to find.. i believe that one posted above is the only one avalible right now...

Thank you for the link. For what I can get for my car ($45,000ish) I am probably better off doing the 02' conversion for about $10,000. My car still only has about 15,000 miles.

Thanks for all the posts!

Thank you for the link. For what I can get for my car ($45,000ish) I am probably better off doing the 02' conversion for about $10,000. My car still only has about 15,000 miles.

Thanks for all the posts!

You already have a Targa, 3.2L V6 with the 6-speed transmission so why not? Seriously you've got a rare colored NSX and the Conversion kit can always be removed and you can go back to its present looks. Save the extra $$$ for mods or retirement.

Last edited:
You know what you already have a Targa, 3.2L V6 with the 6-speed transmission so why not? Seriously you've got a rare colored NSX and the Conversion kit can always be removed and you can go back to its present looks. Save the extra $$$ for mods or retirement.

Totally agree...I had considered moving up to an '05, but IMHO that would be a lateral move (for $40K+). Plus I can't keep the car stock or resist the temptation to take her to the track where she belongs. Saving the extra $$$ for a rainy day.

I am starting to think that is the smartest thing to do. What did your conversion cost and who did it for you?

Thanks,

Dennis

You already have a Targa, 3.2L V6 with the 6-speed transmission so why not? Seriously you've got a rare colored NSX and the Conversion kit can always be removed and you can go back to its present looks. Save the extra $$$ for mods or retirement.

Back