• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSX LoveFab chasing Racing NSX-R at Le Mans

For fun, I ran with a race NSX-R that competed in a couple of Nurburgring 24 hour races.
The engine was stock but the car had the full rollcage, slicks, shocks...
I drove my car to the track an back.
In the end you'll see a full race Maserati passing me...
It was the fastest car on the track that day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up_lVxIsX3A

Nice video.

Can i ask for specs? Do you have a built engine?

What lovefab kit do you have and what bhp are you running?

Thanks.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I did notice that you and the NSX in front of you were running different lines through some of the corners.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I did notice that you and the NSX in front of you were running different lines through some of the corners.
You are right, I was a little surprised myself by the lines taken by the guy in front:confused:
I usually try to retard my apex point to accelerate earlier for the next straight.
What's nice with lots of power is that you can play cat and mouse with the guy in front:smile:

Nice video.

Can i ask for specs? Do you have a built engine?

What lovefab kit do you have and what bhp are you running?

Thanks.
I'm running with just over 8 psi that must be worth 400 rwhp?
The LoveFab kit improved my lap times by 3 seconds over my previous CTSC set-up:cool:
The engine internals have not been modified.

I am surprised you are not catching him faster with so much more power.
The idea was to do the movie:smile:
If you watch my rev counter you'll see I was not pushing except after the hairpin where his short ratio 6 speed gearbox coupled with his lightweight forced me to push a little harder...
In terms of lap times I would gain about 6 seconds per lap allthough my R 888s lost a little in some bends against the slicks.
Not the same league for sure!

Back