• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX meets 430 Scuderia Rear End

here are some better ones;

DSCF1264sm.jpg

DSCF1180sm.jpg

DSCF0608trimNEWsm.jpg

The last one has a little photoshop done. that was my design for my exhaust tips.

DSCF2089sm.jpg

Last edited:
I don't post too often as of recently, but holy smokes, that's the most impressive interior I have ever seen, ever! :smile:
dash11.jpg

If that dash had Alcantara instead of leather it would be PERFECT! Still very nice, btw whats the deal at the bottom of the windshield?

you read my mind, my friend with the Alcantara. that is already in progress :wink:

may be the reflection of the carbon trim on the glass.

If that dash had Alcantara instead of leather it would be PERFECT! Still very nice, btw whats the deal at the bottom of the windshield?

EVERYTHING on this thread looks good to me. It is like a buffet of hot Ferrari inspired goodness. Vroom's car reminds me of the Zonda - there is no mistaking it for anything less than a suercar.

try to photoshop nsx with base model F430 rear end.

BTW, i dont think it's possible because the diffuser and exhaust positions. if you want that diffuser, where do u put exhaust? maybe in trunk? LOL

I love it! Maybe you need to keep the exhaust tips low? Now how difficult is it to produce?:rolleyes:

Thoughts? Who is willing to try it?

David
Looks cool! - very aggressive but not cheap looking.

I think the market need some more nice options. Right now you can either go 02 or add spats. The 02 style is modern but rather bland - and adding spats to the old bumper is an improvement but the center still looks very dated.

Holy banana's!!!!:eek::eek::eek: That is exactly the HOOD and RIMS I want too!!!

I know the Advans 5 isn't made anymore, (SUCKS!!) but what about that hood for a 2000NSX? Where can I get one?

Nice job on the whole car though, I like the display not only for the Navi but also on top of the dash near the defraust vents. Buy the way, what is displayed up in that area? Economy info?

Thanks,
Chris

Look even the S2000s want to be like a Ferrari.

honda_s2430.jpg

Or you can just buy a F430!!!! :cool:

Geez, why do people want their cars to look like OTHER cars? So you can be a POSER? If you want a car with the F430 rear end, then buy a Ferrari F430.

This is NOT POSING if you ask me - just a nice body kit like what every other company does.

I luv the NSX rear but could not hack up my pristine NSX to do that kit but........................

If someone would make the kit for the blue s2000 shown above, I'll be first in line to get it tomorrow - seriously I luv it! :)

May I post this on s2ki? or has it been posted there already?

rk

Ya know the more I look at the first pic, the more I love that look. It's the combo of everything from the tail lamps, the quite wide rear tires, the yellow "R" wing and the diffuser looks like it belongs on that car. :smile:

I know there is a premium Kit Car company, Extreme Cars, i know them by their Hayabusa powered Smart Car, they have Ferrari replica bumper, in case someone is interested.

Paul

I think it's possible!!!! More I look at it! I want it!!!

I really like the look of the rear diffusor and high mounted exhaust of the 430 Scuderia, so I Photoshop-grafted one on. Don't know whose car this is, so I apologize in advance.

The 430S rear bumper isn't otherwise much different than the NSX, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to craft an FRP rear bumper. The toughest part would be the exhaust routing, but I bet it's do-able.

ScuderiaNSX.jpg

Thoughts? Who is willing to try it?

David

Attachments

• novitec-ross-ferrari-430-scuderia-2.jpg
    novitec-ross-ferrari-430-scuderia-2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 785
Side view with the Scuderia rear bumper please.
Its a Photoshop fake, you know that right?

or did u mean on a real Ferrari?

BTW. Im aiming for this look (well sort of) next season. I already have the GT-One top bumper and i just got the Marga-Hills diffuser, and thats about as close as you can get whitout a custom job.

Ya know the more I look at the first pic, the more I love that look. It's the combo of everything from the tail lamps, the quite wide rear tires, the yellow "R" wing and the diffuser looks like it belongs on that car. :smile:

I agree 100%, that's why I did the photochop. Note the shape of the black opening on the front of the 02+ mirrors the shape of the black diffusor area. Also, the raised edges of the corners match front and rear.

FRScuderia_NSX.jpg

I'm going to explore the possibility of making this bumper for my car. Will keep you all updated.

David

I agree 100%, that's why I did the photochop. Note the shape of the black opening on the front of the 02+ mirrors the shape of the black diffusor area. Also, the raised edges of the corners match front and rear.

FRScuderia_NSX.jpg

I'm going to explore the possibility of making this bumper for my car. Will keep you all updated.

David

LOL, you are getting crazy.

must have the circular LED first... then we can talk about the bumper...

anyway, i'd still love the look of ordinary F430 rear bumper... it does not have to be high mounted exhaust like the Scuderia, ya know..

F430_press-rear.jpg

Last edited:
I like it Alot! Definately the best option between the spats and 02^ and this.

I bet you could sell them.. Very aggressive yet classy at the same time.. And the bumper lines do match pretty well..

Good luck, Keep us updated

Back