• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx midwest fall 2008 gtg planning

Nsx midwest fall GTG NOV 2 2008

Hey Guys and Gals...

The Cold Snap in the Air today Reminded me that we need to get this together for sometime this month or next before the snow starts falling and we have to put our play toys away for a few months.

We are shooting for a country drive Up to Lake Geneva for Sunday Brunch. This is a great time of year for the fall leaves changing and we get to hang out one more time!

We are going to Pre Meet The Chicago Guys at Streets Of Woodfield between 8:30 and 9 AM Leaving Promptly at 9:15 AM

We have a reservation for 20 people at the Grand Geneva Resort and Spa at 11:00 AM This will give us plenty of time to get there and settle in. The Cost for Brunch is 24.95 each.

Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
7036 Grand Geneva Way • Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Phone: 1-800-558-3417

We will discuss the route in the morning before we go, but there are really 2 choices, rt59 to 12 or I90 to rt 47 which is more rural and less towns.

For those of you that want to make a shorter day of it, you can leave after brunch, otherwise we are going to take a country tour around the area. As mentioned further down on this post there are some great roads around the area. Kettle Morain area is really fun and should help you digest your food really quick!

The Date we are going for is NOVEMBER 2.

Joe Krelle *(burn out king)*

I have confirmed, need to know how many in your party?
1.) ChitownNSX
2.) Crazy Acura
3.) NSX2Tall
4.) Gorilla
5.) Valenzul
6.) 2jz-nsx
7.) F1nALMSfan
8.) RutRX7
9.) Cojones
10.) DRZZZZ (probably not in)
11.) Frank Oles
12.) Troca
13.) IL Roller
14.) YellowNSX
15.) NSX3.0
16.)AlSWEL
17.) Brahtw8
18.) CBLude
19.) Synth19

On Friday I am going to reserve space for max 25 people. That should cover us.

Last edited:
Would anybody consider a run to Lake Geneva for brunch? We did that a few years back and had a pretty good turn out. Something local works for me too, November is best.

I think I would like to lock down the Date of NOVEMBER 2.

That is a SUNDAY after Halloween Weekend.

Should be great for the Fall Leaves Changing in Wisconsin as well!!!

Randy.. did you have a brunch location idea?
I know that the Grand Geneva Resort has a nice brunch on Sunday Mornings.

This is ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!! YES!!!

I think I would like to lock down the Date of NOVEMBER 2.

That is a SUNDAY after Halloween Weekend.

Should be great for the Fall Leaves Changing in Wisconsin as well!!!

Randy.. did you have a brunch location idea?
I know that the Grand Geneva Resort has a nice brunch on Sunday Mornings.

This is ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!! YES!!!

The Grand Geneva is where we went. It also had a good size parking lot too.

Can't do 18th. this is Evan's Bday.

Can do Nov. 2nd:biggrin:

I'm in for Nov 2

Brian

I would be up for this as well, as long as we don't catch winter in the next week or so. I would like to be able to meet some more people in the group as well.

I think we are going to catch an indian summer that weekend! Halloween is always bad weather, so the following days should be nice.. :biggrin:

(I hope you all like my logic!)

Synth.. The Video guy is great idea. We will pick a pre meeting spot as the time gets closer, im thinking that Streets is a place that we all know well, Then we can shoot out 90 to rt 47 north right into Lake Geneva.

Last edited:
I'll do my best to make it out

Love to get together with you guys again, but there is some stuff I HAVE to get done before the weather turns totally useless. If there is any way at all, Vicki and I will be there even if we just hook up in Lake Geneva. Tony, green '94.

Back