• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Movie I made

newby said:
ALRIGHT....now I was able to watch it. Thanks for the link to DIVX. Sweet video...I like you music selection.

How does the suction cup thingy work? I see you used it a lot. I don't see a spot to mount the camera to it though?

There is a little vacuum pump that attaches to the suction cup. There is a standard camera mounting screw on the top; it is the same size as the arm for the clamp mount so you can use the arm off the clamp to change camera mounting angles.

specrtd said:
Hey NSXEPERT,

Nice vid. By the way what is the name of that song on the second video when you filling up your gas tank.

It's in the credits, Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega

hey nice video! im inspired to make one myself!
BTW what exhaust do you have.. out of curiousity..
anyways.. im looking forward to your next video

NSXPERT said:
There is a little vacuum pump that attaches to the suction cup. There is a standard camera mounting screw on the top; it is the same size as the arm for the clamp mount so you can use the arm off the clamp to change camera mounting angles.

Awesome....thanks for the tips. I ordered one yesterday. That will add a whole new spectrum to my video :biggrin:

wicked video, bro :wink:

cool vid man!

Could you tell me what the name of that song in the intro is??? The opera-like one? I have been trying to find it for months with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. :biggrin:

*edit* never mind. I'm an idiot. Its in the credits. Thanks anyway.

I can't download the Top Gun NSX video! The download page says it's been deleted or something. Help! :redface:

<B>NSXPERT</B> : Great to see part 2!!! I have always considered the first version one of the best NSX videos posted on prime - because you had lots of different shots and angles, and some nice bits of creativity. This video is no different... top stuff! Although you need a twist at the end... did you make it to your date on time? :rolleyes:

Although i have to ask... why give your NSX the full service with only a few hours before a date? :confused: :D

Nice choice of music - mr.wolf would be proud!!!

Thanks for all the positive comments. I don't know if I'll have a chance to make another NSX one, but you know I will if I can.

NeoNSX said:
Although i have to ask... why give your NSX the full service with only a few hours before a date? :confused: :D

why not?

Aaron

Back