• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX out of storage...on the road and loving it.

cls6sp03 said:
Very true... But I'm still suffering from new buyers syndrom... afraid to get it down and dirty... :D

Would it help if I posted a picture of my car out in the rain?? :D

cls6sp03 said:
And with a little mud spattered on for good measure... then I wouldn't feel so bad driving in the rain. :D

Rain?? I was SNOW on during CES show in Las Vegas Jan.6-7, 2005 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Great story. Personally, I can't stand having to look at the car under a cover...so I drive it every day. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I just got it back from an $8k paint job...and I take it to work every day through the NY winter. Kind of funny...spend all winter driving it...then all summer detailing it :).

- Jon

P.S. - We had beautiful weather here today, took mine out for a nice drive with the windows down....got my first ticket with the NSX. The officer said 'put this thing on a race track where you'll only kill yourself'....I thought that may have been a little overkill, considering I was written up for 62mph.

Meeyatch...you're like the Ernest Hemingway of NSX's :).

cls6sp03 said:
And with a little mud spattered on for good measure... then I wouldn't feel so bad driving in the rain. :D

I will get that done for you... ;)

TurboLexus said:
...P.S. - We had beautiful weather here today, took mine out for a nice drive with the windows down....got my first ticket with the NSX. The officer said 'put this thing on a race track where you'll only kill yourself'....I thought that may have been a little overkill, considering I was written up for 62mph.

Meeyatch...you're like the Ernest Hemingway of NSX's :).

Yeah, that policeman sounds like he was probably an overzealous jerk, but oh well. People like that are hypocritical and are too stupid to even know it. :D

Thank you for the Hemingway compliment. I just try and relate my thoughts and feelings as clearly as possible. It is just my way.... ;)

cls6sp03 said:

Does a bunch of snow count?? Here is my '91 NSX a couple of years ago. :D

447791_NSX_covered_in_snow-med.jpg

447791_NSX_covered_in_snow_back_corner_-med.jpg

btw, I drove my NSX today too. Nothing special, oh and the weather forecast called for 78 degrees and sunny skies :wink: :biggrin: :biggrin:

NSXLuvr said:
btw, I drove my NSX today too. Nothing special, oh and the weather forecast called for 78 degrees and sunny skies :wink: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Any drive in the NSX is special. ;)

Meeyatch1 said:
Yes...I thought I replied. I will recheck my 'Outbox' and send it to you again...cool? :)
I'd appreciate any advice you have for me Mitch (regarding 3M clear bra). I never did get a response to the PM. If it's more convenient, you can post here in this thread even though it's off topic.

Thx

I drove mine today............boy is it slow. :frown:
I was so mad I parked it back in the garage and tore out the interior. :smile:
Then I jumped in my new car and got a woody. :biggrin:

Nice snow pic, Mitch. My fav is Lance Keeley in the snow with the roof off, wearing goggles :). Search for it, great pic.

- Jon

prova4re said:
I drove mine today............boy is it slow. :frown:
I was so mad I parked it back in the garage and tore out the interior. :smile:
Then I jumped in my new car and got a woody. :biggrin:

New car?? :confused:

hlweyl said:
I'd appreciate any advice you have for me Mitch (regarding 3M clear bra). I never did get a response to the PM. If it's more convenient, you can post here in this thread even though it's off topic.

Thx

I just sent another reply....let me know if you got it. :)

Awh, finally... I took her out of storage today to get a clear bra fitted. After the bra was installed, I headed over to Acura of Pleasanton to pick up a couple of items. On the way back, a Ferrari 328 GTS was following me over the San Mateo bridge. As I zigged, so did he. He was pacing me but we weren't racing. I think he thought it was another Ferrari from a distance. :D

370 miles and counting... damn it was nice getting back behind the wheel after nearly a week. :cool:

February in Oregon...72 degrees and sunny!...Driving with the top off!...

OK...we've used just enough aerosol and cut down the correct number of trees in the Rain Forest.

Sorry California. Hope things improve in your area soon. We feel for you.

caseycarson said:
You know, Meeatch, you'll never get to 500K miles when you have to stick your car in the garage 5 months out of the year....... :biggrin:

Yeah, no kidding. That is why I took the car OUT of storage.... :D

Back