• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners from Malaysia + Singapore

Hi ya...

Anyone from Malaysia and Singapore?? I would like to start Malaysia + Singapore + Thailand + Brunei NSX owners thread...

:wink:

Last edited:
NSXinKL is from Malaysia. Me (Jin1976), WiqaasNSX-T, Supercar and IsR are from Brunei.

I saw this one in Singapore when I was on vacation. It was parked at the Shangra-La hotel.

Attachments

• IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 271
Great shtuff u got there, Jin1976!!!

Salute!

pzull is from Singapore and has an NSX in Bangkok. See below:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2E4CkeZTJjc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2E4CkeZTJjc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:
It is about time more people from our region join this forum. I am from KL, Sleek X is from Kajang and i know a few other nsx owners who are not members of prime.

PM me if you want to arrange a get together.

It is about time more people from our region join this forum. I am from KL, Sleek X is from Kajang and i know a few other nsx owners who are not members of prime.

PM me if you want to arrange a get together.

Phoowwaarrr!! it'll be absolutely wicked if all nsx owners rock KL... :)

p/s- still waiting bank to approve my loan... huhuhuhu.. :redface: :confused:

I'm Chinese Indonesian i'd love to see NSX in SE Asia.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

WoooHoooo!!!!

c*ck stand already, bro!!!

Pzull is a really nice guy. I met up with him when i was in Bangkok even though his car sounds amazing but it didn't have the same effect on me though. You need to seek professional help my friend.:biggrin:

Calling all nsx owners in KL. There will be a JSOC (japanese sports car owners' club) meet which will be held in Aman Suria carpark tonight at 9 pm. So far there are 5 or 6 nsx owners who confirmed their attendance. Please be there to make our presence felt. Normally there are hardly any or one or two nsx's at such meets. It would be great if we can gather a big contingent of nsx for tonight's meet.

Calling all nsx owners in KL. There will be a JSOC (japanese sports car owners' club) meet which will be held in Aman Suria carpark tonight at 9 pm. So far there are 5 or 6 nsx owners who confirmed their attendance. Please be there to make our presence felt. Normally there are hardly any or one or two nsx's at such meets. It would be great if we can gather a big contingent of nsx for tonight's meet.

Roger that, bro!! :cool: see u there at 2100 hours..

Calling for NSX owners.. :biggrin:

Wow weeeeee!!!

5 NSXs turned up on last friday at JSOC... superb!!!

New Malaysian Record, eh Shaw?? :)

Wow weeeeee!!!

5 NSXs turned up on last friday at JSOC... superb!!!

New Malaysian Record, eh Shaw?? :)

Shall we try to break the record this Friday night?

Shall we try to break the record this Friday night?

:cool:

last friday night, me, captain and Lau drove all the way to Damansara Perdana toll... damn, they were fast!!! hehehehe... but it looked cool driving 3 NSXs together... :wink: where were u, mate?? :confused:

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Darn,

I missed that much ????
Will see if I can something about this real soon !

:mad:

RM165k.. hmmmm.. ask him to reduce the price, mate..

RM165k.. hmmmm.. ask him to reduce the price, mate..
I am sure we can organise a convoy to accompany Eric down to Johor to close the deal on the nsx!

Come on Eric, the ball is on your court. :biggrin:

when is this meet shaw? I'll be home in a couple months.

btw ... i'm selling my SC now and been ordering materials for the new TT ;)

Hi Guys,

Me from Seremban Red NSX. Any meet this Friday 6th.Apr.07?

Btw I wish to say hello to the 2 digit reg. White NSX driver heading South last weekend.
I was in a Grey Accord EuroR and the NSX was tailing me from Sg. Besi toll pass Seremban.

T-R

Back