• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners from Malaysia + Singapore

Hi Guys,

Me from Seremban Red NSX. Any meet this Friday 6th.Apr.07?T-R

AMAN SURIA CAR PARK AT 10PM. PM ME FOR DIRECTION AND DETAILS. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT THIS FRIDAY.

Btw I wish to say hello to the 2 digit reg. White NSX driver heading South last weekend.
I was in a Grey Accord EuroR and the NSX was tailing me from Sg. Besi toll pass Seremban.

T-R

IF IT IS WEL90 - THAT IS ARIFF OR MERCEDESX7. :biggrin:

when is this meet shaw? I'll be home in a couple months.

btw ... i'm selling my SC now and been ordering materials for the new TT ;)

Are you going for the HP Performance turbo kit? When are you coming back to KL? Can I bother you to get some stuffs (i.e. CTSC belt and high boost kit and unifilter) for me? :tongue:

Hi Guys,

Me from Seremban Red NSX. Any meet this Friday 6th.Apr.07?

Btw I wish to say hello to the 2 digit reg. White NSX driver heading South last weekend.
I was in a Grey Accord EuroR and the NSX was tailing me from Sg. Besi toll pass Seremban.

T-R

Yey!!! another NSX owner has spoken...

another record, eh Shaw?? hehehhe... :biggrin:

Anyway tuned-r, i have a white nsx with 2-digit reg. plate.. but it wasn't me who followed you.. another nsx owner showed up??? :cool:

This Friday's meet has got to be good!!!

Thanks for the convoy offer to JB to look at that NSX. If anyone has
any news on any nsx that is up for sale, let me know !!!!

You guys are making me desperate !

I got in touch with the yellow 02 upgraded NSX no. plate 10. He
might show up this Friday as well.

So we are going for a new record !!!!!:cool:

Guys, I just found this video clip on youtube of a nsx-r in Malaysia. If any of you know the owner please invite him to the meet tomorrow at aman suria.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zqHsa_h0RT4

AMAN SURIA CAR PARK AT 10PM. PM ME FOR DIRECTION AND DETAILS. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT THIS FRIDAY.

IF IT IS WEL90 - THAT IS ARIFF OR MERCEDESX7. :biggrin:
==> Have PM U my Mobile no. Pls SMS direction to go there from Sg.Besi.
Can we make it earlier as I need to rtn seremban after the gathering.

Yey!!! another NSX owner has spoken...

another record, eh Shaw?? hehehhe... :biggrin:

Anyway tuned-r, i have a white nsx with 2-digit reg. plate.. but it wasn't me who followed you.. another nsx owner showed up??? :cool:

==> OK. Hope to meet all on Friday

Cheers

T-R

This Friday's meet has got to be good!!!

So we are going for a new record !!!!!:cool:

Those we have confirmed their attendance are as follow:
1. WGG988
2. WFE8
3. WEL90
4. JGC7
5. WXX21
The following may turn up are as follow:
6. ACV10 (yellow 02 facelift)
7. Seremban Red nsx (Tuned-R)
8. Kajang night rider - Black with red racing stripes
9. The one and only NA2 nsx-r!!!!!!!!!

That clip was taken at Penchala Link's tunnel... maybe he was on the way to MOFAZ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yup, it sure is penchala link tunnel. Let's blast through that tunnel tomorrow night!!!

Superfour ver 4, Gruppe M Ver 3 and hks exhausts!!!!!

If i am not mistaken the nsx-r is owned by the boss of MOFAZ.

Arif, do you have a camcorder? I think we should record video clips of the gathering. I am not as web and tech savvy as you. Shall we appoint you as the official camera and video man of the meet?

Ariff (mercedesx7) and Pira(tuner r) where are the photos of last nite's meet mate? Please up load it on the photo section.

7 nsx's turned up for the meet but unfortunately the nsx-r didn't show. Another record for kl.

Let's organise a weekend drive soon. Night meets are fun but i would love to drive my nsx instead of just parking it.

Drive to Genting for brunch or drive to cameroon highlands for the weekend?

7 nsx's turned up for the meet but unfortunately the nsx-r didn't show. Another record for kl.

Just found this thread...
7 NSXs! :cool:
How many of them are on Prime? Details...:biggrin:
Must admit I should meet with the rest of the NSX owner in Brunei... one of these days, only met about 2 and both are not n Prime!:rolleyes:

Uploaded.

Great nite with fantastic turn up. Thumbs up for the 7 NSX turn up.
Reached Seremban 3am.

As mentioned, lets do a day or overnite run to Genting.

Cheers to all

T-R

tuned-r, where did you upload the photos of the meet? i cant find it.

Ariff, we need more photos. Please post the your photos of the event. Thanks:smile:

Ariff, we need more photos. Please post the your photos of the event. Thanks:smile:

Mr 988, wot happened to u on the other night? :biggrin: :biggrin: macho cafe effect?? hehehe...

well, i went to cameron on saturday morning, stayed there for a night, came back on sunday morning.. reached KL, i joined mclaren guys for F1.. came back by 7pm and went straight to bed.. :redface:

will definately post the pics tomorrow, mate.. hehehe.. :biggrin:

Yahooo!!!

I've successfully uploaded the photos, guys...

testing, testing.. :tongue:

DSC01891.JPG

Click here: VISIT MALAYSIA 2007

hehehe.. :biggrin:

Yup. We should meet up. This week I'm on holiday. Just waiting till tomorrow for the car to finish install the new bumper. I'd like to see you Downforce parts that you have on your car.
Just found this thread...
7 NSXs! :cool:
How many of them are on Prime? Details...:biggrin:
Must admit I should meet with the rest of the NSX owner in Brunei... one of these days, only met about 2 and both are not n Prime!:rolleyes:

Yup. It's arrive already. The painting is due to finish either this Thursday or Friday the latest. Can't wait to drive the car out agin. Always been in hiding since the first bumper has cracks on it. Thanks dad for sabotaging my car.:mad: I'll take a month holdiay starting May or June. Still have 93 days of holiday left. I'll tell other NSX owners to come too.
Jin,
Unfortunately not this week... I'm unavailable even through the weekend! Maybe May or June...?
BTW sounds like your front bumper arrived!

nsxinkl- bisah donk but a bit stuffed been in oZ for too long.

looks like u guys had fun.

NSX's expensive in KL ??

there are like 2 NSX in indonesia both automatics though.

Back