• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners from Malaysia + Singapore

Great and wellcome.
Next meet U should drive up.

Cheers

T-R
--------------
-1992 NSX (JDM)
-1992 EG6 with B18CR (JDM)
-2002 EuroR (JDM)
-1998 Hybrid Kancil with L500

Just found this Forum. Have one in JB. Like to exchange ideas on improvements.

Welcome bro!!!

r u in JB?? maybe u can join us for TT oneday.. (and try captain's Mocha Cafe) :biggrin: :biggrin:

JHR55 Welcome to nsxprime and the Malaysia nsx brotherhood! BTW is your car a manual or auto nsx?

Hope you could meet up with the gang soon but dont take captain's macho cafe drink unless you want to do a disappearing act. :biggrin: :biggrin:

dont take captain's macho cafe drink unless you want to do a disappearing act. :biggrin: :biggrin:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

So wot's happening tonight??

tomorrow i'll be visiting Mr Tuned-R in Seremban... need to sort out my VTEC problem with sifu...

Tuned-R, wear a pair short-pants and bring lots of t-shirts ka??

any good food in seremban? Sounds like a good excuse to take a drive down south. :biggrin:

Am calling our NSX members to head to my place on 21st.Apr.2007 (Sat.)at 1pm for lunch. Shawn U have the best reason now to cruise to my place now.

If all agree, we can drive down to PD for the nite. U have any links for discounts on hotel/apartments there ?

T-R

Last edited:
Am calling our NSX members to head to my place on 21st.Apr.2007 (Sat.)at 7pm for lunch. Shawn U have the best reason now to cruise to my place now.

If all agree, we can drive down to PD for the nite. U have any links for discounts on hotel/apartments there ?

T-R

Bro Tuned-R, :cool:

will the lunch on 21st April be at 1pm or 7pm?? Anyway, thanks for letting me to stay at ur house... ure very helpful, indeed... thanks!!!! :smile:

Anyway guys, lets go to Seremban this weekend... :wink: have great meal at Tuned-R's house and go for a ride at PD.. we can even stay 1 night there... :wink: :wink: dont forget Macho cafe too!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bro Tuned-R, :cool:

will the lunch on 21st April be at 1pm or 7pm?? Anyway, thanks for letting me to stay at ur house... ure very helpful, indeed... thanks!!!! :smile:

Anyway guys, lets go to Seremban this weekend... :wink: have great meal at Tuned-R's house and go for a ride at PD.. we can even stay 1 night there... :wink: :wink: dont forget Macho cafe too!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

All,
Corrected the time to 1pm. My mistake.
Pls confirm attendence to enable me to do the necessary arrangement.

Plan for the day is :-

Sat
----
- Head to PD after lunch and check in some Resort
- Cruise to Masjid Tanah via coastal road and back to PD
- Seafood dinner
- Macho 5 in 1 drinking competition

Sunday
-------
- Nasi Lemak break fast
- Swiming
- Check out hotel
- Lunch in Seremban
- Balik rumah

Aris,
U'r wellcome. How's the ride ?

T-R

All,
Corrected the time to 1pm. My mistake.
Pls confirm attendence to enable me to do the necessary arrangement.

Plan for the day is :-

Sat
----
- Head to PD after lunch and check in some Resort
- Cruise to Masjid Tanah via coastal road and back to PD
- Seafood dinner
- Macho 5 in 1 drinking competition

Sunday
-------
- Nasi Lemak break fast
- Swiming
- Check out hotel
- Lunch in Seremban
- Balik rumah

Aris,
U'r wellcome. How's the ride ?

T-R

Wow!! Tuned-R, that's a great plan!!! Calling for Captain 21, bring all ur Macho cafe stock... hehehehe...

anyway bro, really love the ride... good response i can feel.. no longer heavy-pedal accelerationg feeling.. the MOMO steering is also lovely!! c*ck stand all the time!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have just spoken to captain and ming who have confirmed that they can both make it to seremban this satuday. I didn't manage to contact Vasu and lau though.

So far, those who can make it to seremban and pd are as follows:

1. Captain
2. Ming
3. Arif
4. Shaw

Since Captain is supplying the Macho cafe - do we have to bring our own antidote or will TR, being the good host, supply the antidote to us. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have just spoken to captain and ming who have confirmed that they can both make it to seremban this satuday. I didn't manage to contact Vasu and lau though.

So far, those who can make it to seremban and pd are as follows:

1. Captain
2. Ming
3. Arif
4. Shaw

Since Captain is supplying the Macho cafe - do we have to bring our own antidote or will TR, being the good host, supply the antidote to us. :biggrin: :biggrin:

wakakakaka!! :wink:

Great stuff, Shaw... soon there will be 5 NSXs in PD!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Selesa Beach Resort

Decent place with ample of parking. Stayed there a couple of times and the nsx always gets the vip parking(main entrance). Would be nice to see a row of em. Will call you guys if I could make it.

that hotel sounds good!!

so how guys?? :confused:

Guys and Gals,

Pls confirm yr stay for the nite at PD unless u have to go back in time to punch yr time card back home :biggrin:

If all agree to stay for the nite, I will get 2~3 rooms for us to flock in for the nite unless someone decide to get a room for his own worried about the "Macho" effect after midnite :eek:

T-R

Hello all,
I will be in Singapore on 5/25-5/27 for the annual aquarama convention. If anyone in town, how about coffee meet?

Phong

Hello all,
I will be in Singapore on 5/25-5/27 for the annual aquarama convention. If anyone in town, how about coffee meet?

Phong

Hi Phong, all of us are from Malaysia. We still haven't found a singaporean nsxprimer yet. if you are in malaysia, we would love to meet up with you. maybe you can contact jhr55, he lives in Johor Baru which is a malaysian city which is closest to singapore (separated by a straits and connected via two bridges).

Regards,

Shaw

Wow, this is interesting. A bunch of NSXs from Malaysia and Singapore is going to meet up. You guys should take pics of your cruise and post it. It will be nice to see a pride of NSXs bunched together in South East Asia.

Jin, any plan of an NSX meet soon? I'll be on leave in the second half of May.

We're are having a meeting on the 6th May to decide where to go. Not just us NSXers but other cars too including Supras, GTRs and some others. Hopefully not too many cheapo ricers joining. Just don't want to attract attentions from the authorities. It's already bad enough that the law enforcement has been quite busy on the road this year.
Wow, this is interesting. A bunch of NSXs from Malaysia and Singapore is going to meet up. You guys should take pics of your cruise and post it. It will be nice to see a pride of NSXs bunched together in South East Asia.

Jin, any plan of an NSX meet soon? I'll be on leave in the second half of May.

Hi Phong, all of us are from Malaysia. We still haven't found a singaporean nsxprimer yet. if you are in malaysia, we would love to meet up with you. maybe you can contact jhr55, he lives in Johor Baru which is a malaysian city which is closest to singapore (separated by a straits and connected via two bridges).

Regards,

Shaw

Hi Shaw,
No wonder I could not find any Nsx's, just lots of Evo's and Wrx's in Singapore. I really like the clean look of Singapore and the Aquarama event I attended. Hope to catch up with the Nsx owners in Malaysia somedays.

Phong

Back