• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners from Malaysia + Singapore

Who's up for Japan GT on 24th June???

We shall go together... and support NSX teamS...

Hi Everybody,
My name is Bert. I'm from Bangkok, Thailand. Am i the only Thai here.

Hi Everybody,
My name is Bert. I'm from Bangkok, Thailand. Am i the only Thai here.

Sawadee kap Khun Bert,

Welcome to nsxprime. As stated above Pzull is also in Bangkok. He is a Singaporean banker based in Bangkok. I met up with him last year when i was there. He was kind enough to take me for a ride in his nsx. You should meet up with him to hear his own designed custom made exhaust system. They are unreal. He has not been active on this forum lately. If you need his contact details, do PM me.

Do contact me if you are ever in KL.

Regards,

shaw

Sawadee kap Khun Bert,

Welcome to nsxprime. As stated above Pzull is also in Bangkok. He is a Singaporean banker based in Bangkok. I met up with him last year when i was there. He was kind enough to take me for a ride in his nsx. You should meet up with him to hear his own designed custom made exhaust system. They are unreal. He has not been active on this forum lately. If you need his contact details, do PM me.

Do contact me if you are ever in KL.

Regards,

shaw

Hi Shaw,
It's nice to know you. I saw Pzull's NSX before, but i never meet him in person. I have heard about his well known exhaust system. Well i do like to have his contact. Can you PM me.
A bit more about myself, i used to study in Singapore (for 9 years) at that time i do vist JB, (Malaysia) once in a while. Love the food there !!:tongue:

Back