• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Prime "cribs editon" pic post!

Im stealing JDMNSXR idea and creating this thread out of curiosity. While I know this may be a bit personal, but like the say in cribs....we've seen what you drive, now lets see where you chill.:biggrin:

Post em' up!:biggrin:

It's not huge, but I have 12 car garage out back. Being in CA, it only cost me $1.35M :tongue:

Shack%20-%20vertical%208x10%20300%20dpi.jpg

Sorry Kid. I had to do it. :biggrin: :tongue:
I'm sure others will post some nice pics of their real cribs. :smile:

hearstcastle.jpg

I just couldn't help but one up the previous post :tongue:

Gorgeous!
You guys have set the bar too high with those palatial homes.
I think people will be afraid to post after those!

Perhaps we should cleanse the palate.

RSO34, Bob congrats on the new downsizing, glad that you were able to sell your old oversized crib for the new friendlier sized place. Hope to check it out in person soon!!!:biggrin:

RSO34, Bob congrats on the new downsizing, glad that you were able to sell your old oversized crib for the new friendlier sized place. Hope to check it out in person soon!!!:biggrin:

After becoming single again there was no need for all that space I used to have. I needed to simplify my life so I found this property to make a cozier and more manageable environment with a smaller staff. I'll have everyone over when I finish settling in.

Nice try Mike!lol

After the 2nd post, this thread was doomed :wink:

IIRC, a similar thread like this had been created before with good results.

+1.
I think people will not post their homes now, except for RSO 34 who has already done so.

Back