• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R vs 997 TT vs M6 vs Gallardo

Like I said... BM = Japanese Propoganda. Why not have a manual 997 Twin Turbo? NSX-R is still probably faster, but then you put KT in the NSX-R and some wankers in the Gallardo and 997 TT :rolleyes:

Like I said... BM = Japanese Propoganda. Why not have a manual 997 Twin Turbo? NSX-R is still probably faster, but then you put KT in the NSX-R and some wankers in the Gallardo and 997 TT :rolleyes:

Still, the NSX-R is beating cars with 500hp. Even with crap driver in the lambo, they would have to be obviously sandbagging unless the 4,000lb beast simply isn't that much faster than the 2,800lb NSX-R.

If you want to know the truth, just look at the nurburgring top laptimes. The NSX-R is right there with Lambo, and Ferrari with 40% less hp.

Anybody that has ever been out on the track with a 996T or a 997T knows exactly what happens when you get to the straight. Now, my car is a bit heavier than a NSX-R, but those Porsches just squat and absolutely take off! There is no way this video is a realistic run of those cars as you can see the 911 doesn't close the gap on the straights.

Last edited:
seeing how the 996 tt had a lap time of 7:56 and the gallardo has a recorded lap time of 7:52 on the ring....:rolleyes:
Entertaining though! Lol what do you expect from BM??:biggrin:

Back