• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX ready for a different paint scheme??

So I uploaded pics of my 91 NSX. I am still torn on what wheels to get. I would like to get a 5-7 spoke wheel and then have them powder coated satin black. Iam still doing my homework on keeping the size I have now 17,18 or do I step up to 18,19 or go 18's all around!!!

I also would like to get the car painted. I have toying with the idea of a "two tone" scheme. Meaning the roof of my 91 is black and the rest of the car is red. I was thinking about painting the front-end, hood and deck lid black. (leaving the lights red) the aggresive Taitec CF wing I think it would look nice... Any photoshop guru's out there that could edit one of my pidcs togive me an idea of what oit would look like?
Anyone doing a "two tone" type paint schem to thieir NSX?

This winter, my project is TRYING to lower the car. With the Marga Hills front-end there is not much room but I would really like to remove a lot of the gap between the tires and wheel wells.
I will keep you popsted

Thanks

Last edited:
So it'd look like you slapped the front of a different car onto yours? I'm not sure I've ever seen a two tone paint job that everyone here didn't hate.

Back