• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX specific HID kits Club member special

Hi guys,
I have 3 sets of 6000k HID kits in stock for immediate delivery. These kits are based on the Mcculloch kits with the latest generationed components which have been proven to be very high quality and durable. I added a few custom made parts to specifically fit the 1991 to 2001 NSX. With my modifications, the usual obstacles of NSX installations are overcome. The kits come with custom NSX specific instructions which guide you step by step to install the kit and at the same time become a blue print for this modification. The targeted buyers are people who want to do this themselves since the installation is all plug and play and can be done from 60 to 90 minutes.
Usual price of the 6000k kits are $420. I will sell these 3 sets for $369 each to current NSXCA members plus $10 to 48 States. If you are not a member, you may join now to take advantage of this sale.
Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
92NSX said:
Are these comparable in color to the 04+ TL? If so, I think I will take a set. Gotta check to see if my NSXCA membership is updated. :confused:
The color of the 6000k is close but is a tad whiter. I personally like this 6000k color better on the NSX since it makes the car look more high tech without looking ricey.
Steve

It's a sweet kit...can't say enough good things about it...except I'm pissed because I payed more. :tongue:

DrVolkl said:
It's a sweet kit...can't say enough good things about it...except I'm pissed because I payed more. :tongue:

LMAO, that is to funny. I saw your post and the pic on the other thread showing your lights. I like the way it looks.

White,
couple of questions for you on them now.
1. When you replace the bulbs, do you need to readjust them?
2. I assume these are for low beams?
3. If #2 is yes, do you offer for high beams and what would need to be bought?

DrVolkl said:

I second that. All of that.

92NSX said:
Alright then, will anybody answer the questions I had 2 posts up?
Thanks
1. I haven't put my HIDs in yet, but seeing that there is a pretty clean cut-off produced by the factory housing, you shouldn't have to adjust it much if at all.

2. These would be for the low beams.

3. The high beams would use the same kit, actually. The high beams use 9005 bulbs. The base and connector of the 9005 is similar to the 9006. Only difference is a tab or two (can't remember exactly) which can be removed if needed. That said, if you use HIDs in your highs, it wouldn't be the ideal setup if you use your highs to flash since the HIDs take a little while to warm up.

92NSX said:
LMAO, that is to funny. I saw your post and the pic on the other thread showing your lights. I like the way it looks.

White,
couple of questions for you on them now.
1. When you replace the bulbs, do you need to readjust them?
2. I assume these are for low beams?
3. If #2 is yes, do you offer for high beams and what would need to be bought?
Hi Maurice,
No need to readjust the light since the housing and headlight mechanism are not altered whatsoever. These are low beam kits and I do offer high beam kits too but they are not very demanded.
Steve

Da Hapa said:
I second that. All of that.
I am sorry guys. I just thought for the holiday season, I could make a small special for the club members. I will give you both a substantial discount if you guys want to do the high beam in the future. :smile:
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
I am sorry guys. I just thought for the holiday season, I could make a small special for the club members. I will give you both a substantial discount if you guys want to do the high beam in the future. :smile:
Steve

No worries Steve...sometimes you catch a sale and sometimes you don't...timing is key. I think I had a discount on mine anyhow, just not that good. It's a great kit for the money even at $400+

whiteNSXs said:
Steve

Steve -

No worries at all, my man. I was trying to be funny more than anything. I certainly wouldn't have minded saving a couple of bucks but absolutely feel your kit was worth full boat price and I continue to recommend it to anyone who asks.

Happy holidays.

I recently purchased the 6000k kit and LOVE it. It was so easy to install and the car looks GREAT! Thanks Steve.

Back