• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-STOCK May 22nd

Hmmm anybody want to trade rims at the meet?? Ill bring my tools haha

looking for volks =D

I was first invited by Dynamic uzed auto(the only convertible NSX in NYC) to ride with him to this meet but I just bought my 1st NSX last Wednesday! I haven't put my "signature touch" on it yet!
What should I do????
Help me out fellas!!!

Attachments

• DROP.jpg
    DROP.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 50
  • SNOW.jpg
    SNOW.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 60
I was first invited by Dynamic uzed auto(the only convertible NSX in NYC) to ride with him to this meet but I just bought my 1st NSX last Wednesday! I haven't put my "signature touch" on it yet!
What should I do????
Help me out fellas!!!

Rims and a Type R wing :)

What should I do????
Help me out fellas!!!

Trade your rims with NSRguy. :wink:

Absolutely lousy rainy weather all week, but it looks like upper 70's and sunshine for Sun! Should be a nice day for cruising fellas! Looking forward to it!

New York City and Northern NJ cars to NSXStock:

I will be at the Teaneck Marriott @ GlenPoint on Sunday @ 8:30am. There will be time to fuel the cars around 8:45 to get on the interstate by 9am from Teaneck.
Should arrive @ Bridgewater Acura between 9:30 and 10am.

Please bring club radios if you have them. See you then and be safe .....

If I can get out of working I'll probably take a ride up to Bridgewater in the RS6 to hang out for a bit. Doesn't look like I'll be getting car back from LoveFab till mid June.

Anyone know what time we'll be at MT Fuji? Im trying to call and give them a heads up :wink:

New York City and Northern NJ cars to NSXStock:

I will be at the Teaneck Marriott @ GlenPoint on Sunday @ 8:30am. There will be time to fuel the cars around 8:45 to get on the interstate by 9am from Teaneck.
Should arrive @ Bridgewater Acura between 9:30 and 10am.

Please bring club radios if you have them. See you then and be safe .....

Rich, I should be joining you. :)

Simon

Anyone know what time we'll be at MT Fuji? Im trying to call and give them a heads up :wink:

According to the original post by winreboot, leave BA around 10am and the drive is about 1.5 hrs. Adjust by the usual 30mins. and we should be there around 12. If we do a group photo at the base of Mt. Fuji, add another 30! :biggrin:
.......... tell them btwn 12 & 12:30pm?

Alas, my trusty Sebring Silver will still be getting well on Sunday. Joe is fixing it and it will be back in time for our 2nd track event of the year in early June. Probably will drive a bit better too!

The Don has agreed that he'll let me drive part of the run in the Imola. Does anyone have room in their car for him? You know he really doesn't like my dirving!:eek:

Alas, my trusty Sebring Silver will still be getting well on Sunday. Joe is fixing it and it will be back in time for our 2nd track event of the year in early June. Probably will drive a bit better too!

The Don has agreed that he'll let me drive part of the run in the Imola. Does anyone have room in their car for him? You know he really doesn't like my dirving!:eek:

He does NOT like your "dirving", but your driving is just fine!!!!:eek::wink:

That's alright Pooh and while Roger is @ the Ofsey Walk this year, we can sneak on down to the Offsie Walk. :wink:

Hey Guys, I will try to make it out there,but may only be to mt fuji, I still have to get my nsx inspected, so I hope to get that done saturday or early morning sunday.

NYC/NNJ Meeting Spot in Teaneck, NJ

1. KingkongNSX
2. repin jerz
3. passline
4. Dynamic-uzed-auto
5. arista5
6. snowhitensx

Hey Guys, I will try to make it out there,but may only be to mt fuji, I still have to get my nsx inspected, so I hope to get that done saturday or early morning sunday.

do it sat, tough to find a place to do it on a sunday (atleast around here)

do it sat, tough to find a place to do it on a sunday (atleast around here)

Bring it to Mt. Fuji ................... we'll inspect it! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, there is a Honda guy on Rt 17 in Tuxedo near there. We can bring it after lunch.

Back