• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-STOCK May 22nd

Sunday should be AWESOME!!!! This (below) doubled in NSX quantity or more!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QlLiNpwfTDE" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

I will also join ya'll @ teaneck.

Hope the weather holds up. :smile:

NYC/NNJ Meeting Spot in Teaneck, NJ

1. KingkongNSX
2. repin jerz
3. passline
4. Dynamic-uzed-auto
5. arista5
6. snowhitensx

1. The Kid
2. winreboot
3. Acura NsX Pilot
4. RPM217
5. KingkongNSX
6. arista5
7. pbassjo
8. Tony D
9. Dynamic-uzed-auto
10. The Don
11. Pooh
12. Ftuhy
13. Larry B
14. Svengali
15. Dozerdawg
16. Chris NSX
17. goa360
18. Chuck Morgan
19. RobD
20. Bone-stock
21. nsxot1c
22. Aluminsx
23. Tytus
24. repin jerz
25. passline
26. ssangkal1001
27. Clembeauch
28. jrbvegrun
29. Kev2nice
30. popsicle
31. NSXRguy
32. Roadkilchef
33. Climberao
34. Frank Spano
35. T.H Williamson
36. Docjohn
37. blenz91
38. DanRC30
39. snowwhitensx
40. Aaron94T

Any one else we're missing? :biggrin: This is going to be sick!

Last edited:
I'll be on 78e-22e into bridgewater.

NYC/NNJ Meeting Spot in Teaneck, NJ

8:30am-8:45am Sunday morning. Please don't be late because we will leave and you will have to speed to catch up. :eek:

1. KingkongNSX
2. repin jerz
3. passline
4. Dynamic-uzed-auto
5. arista5
6. snowhitensx
7. ssangkal1001

ok got the car inspected so i am good to go, will not be able to meet first thing in he am, but will be able to go to mt fuji, my wife is a professional photographer so she will join in to take pics. what time do you guess everyone will be at mt fuji? i'll be checking the forum on my phone if someone will be posting along the way too. Hope it stays clear, sounds like it will be fun

ok got the car inspected so i am good to go, will not be able to meet first thing in he am, but will be able to go to mt fuji, my wife is a professional photographer so she will join in to take pics. what time do you guess everyone will be at mt fuji? i'll be checking the forum on my phone if someone will be posting along the way too. Hope it stays clear, sounds like it will be fun

My guess we will arrive at 12:30ish :wink: Although, they want us there at NOON, yesterday they called and said be there at one:confused: We'll play it by ear, and go from there.

Ok so I guess, everyone will eat first, than take some pics afterwards? I'm sure there will be lots to see, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Last edited:
my plans have changed..I'll see you all at the restaurant with Larry.

Great seeing everyone today, fantastic turnout. Met lots of "New NSX's" and of course lots of old (pun intended). I hope everyone got home without further "incident". Kind of funny when the "organizer" gets lost..............are you sure that you and your "fiance" didn't just want some more "alone time"!!!

Congrats again to "The Kid", he's growing up and engaged!!! More congrats to Andrea and Simon on the baby that's on her way!!!!

Tony, thanks for bringing Bags, we miss her, next time let her and the "hussy" come and you stay home and take care of yourself!!! (I hope that you're feeling better!)

Amazing turnout today, especially considering the less than perfect weather. If this is any indication of the NSXPO turnout we are in for a great year! Lots of new faces and plenty of old favorites as well.

Then winter was too long, bring on the NSX events!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Looks like a great event and turnout once again.

Bummed another year has passed and I was not able to attend, nor do I have an nsx yet, as this occurs literally in my back yard...

I'll join you guys one day.

Did not realize that I took vipers out until I hit rain on Sat for about 20mins and my car was like a fish tail as my tires are not for rain :tongue:

Great to meet all of you. The drive was worth it except that I had to bail out after brunch to drive back to Virginia alone :eek:

Better than Rob:
1. Got car dinged at the meet.
2. Two tickets: Crossing double yellow lane, expired insurance card.
All he needed was flat tire on way home.

Spoke with many - should have taken screen names.

Is it possible to put names to screen names or vice versa?

Some pics enclosed. See you again @xpo

Thanks to Mike for arranging it and Dave for an easy route.

Ram.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 43
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 51
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Tickets didn't ruin my Good Time!!! BUT the cop was a D-O-U-C-H-E!!!
I really enjoyed meeting everyone..even the dinger!...we know who you are:wink:....Goa360, Popcicle, Svengali...you guys made it fun! Looking forward to seeing everyone again...Here are a couple of pics my 10 yr old son Nathan took with his new camera...

Attachments

• NSX Rally 068.jpg
    NSX Rally 068.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 55
  • NSX Rally 070.jpg
    NSX Rally 070.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 51
  • NSX Rally 091.jpg
    NSX Rally 091.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 52
  • NSX Rally 118.jpg
    NSX Rally 118.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 51
  • NSX Rally 169.jpg
    NSX Rally 169.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 49
  • NSX Rally 095.jpg
    NSX Rally 095.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 47
Did not realize that I took vipers out until I hit rain on Sat for about 20mins and my car was like a fish tail as my tires are not for rain :tongue:

Great to meet all of you. The drive was worth it except that I had to bail out after brunch to drive back to Virginia alone :eek:

Better than Rob:
1. Got car dinged at the meet.
2. Two tickets: Crossing double yellow lane, expired insurance card.
All he needed was flat tire on way home.

Spoke with many - should have taken screen names.

Is it possible to put names to screen names or vice versa?

Some pics enclosed. See you again @xpo

Thanks to Mike for arranging it and Dave for an easy route.

Ram.

good meetimg you and your wheels give the car a stunning stance

Back