• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-STOCK May 22nd

count me in - i'll be one of the few automatics in the run, but i can take a little harmless jabbing - no problems!

btw, this will be my first run - do i need to know anything except to have a full tank of gas?

RSVP list

1. The Kid
2. winreboot
3. Acura NsX Pilot
4. RPM217
5. KingkongNSX
6. arista5
7. pbassjo
8. Tony D
9. Dynamic-uzed-auto
10. The Don
11. Pooh
12. Ftuhy
13. Larry B
14. Svengali
15. Dozerdawg
16. Chris NSX
17. goa360

Last edited:
count me in - i'll be one of the few automatics in the run, but i can take a little harmless jabbing - no problems!

btw, this will be my first run - do i need to know anything except to have a full tank of gas?

only thing i would say is remember the ezpass and smile

I'm In....it will be my first also...Can I bring my 10 year old son or will there be alot of "men" talk going on...

I'm In....it will be my first also...Can I bring my 10 year old son or will there be alot of "men" talk going on...

Certainly:). When my daughter was 8 years old she was waving a checkered flag as we left the start point for our Poker Rally, all are welcome.....

OMG, that was 12 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you there,
LarryB

and maybe a PBA card or two. :biggrin:

Can you PM me the route that you pick. I always bring my Scanner, and want to program it for the roads we will be on. I have been on runs before where it was VERY handy to know what was waiting for us.

Can my z32 TT play? :) Always love going up back roads having a blast with other 90's super cars.

Certainly:). When my daughter was 8 years old she was waving a checkered flag as we left the start point for our Poker Rally, all are welcome.....

OMG, that was 12 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you there,
LarryB

2010_0930opartytime0012.jpg

demotivational-posters-i-said-get-off-my-lawn.jpg

Last edited:
hmm I'd like to make it to this. Hopefully I can free up the time.

10. The Don
11. Pooh
12. Ftuhy
13. Larry B
14. Svengali
15. Dozerdawg
16. Chris NSX
17. goa360

18. Bone-stock
19. nsxot1c
20. Aluminsx

Last edited:
I'm in. This will be my first run with you guys. It'll be nice to meet everyone.

Some updates
RSVP list

1. The Kid
2. winreboot
3. Acura NsX Pilot
4. RPM217 (If he's allowed)
5. KingkongNSX
6. arista5
7. pbassjo
8. Tony D
9. Dynamic-uzed-auto
10. Aaron94T
11. Bone-Stock

At one point I was #10 but it looks like I did not make the cut. :tongue:

I'm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn........hopefully. :rolleyes:

The car is still in hibernation, but I'll be getting it back early May.

Tytus

Mike count me in. I most likely won't drive down to Bridgewater first, but will meet up with you guys somewhere up north to join the ride up to Mt. Fuji.

Im there!

Prob catch up with Repin Jerz and ride up with him to Mt. Fuji.

Im there!

Prob catch up with Repin Jerz and ride up with him to Mt. Fuji.

Guys, you are missing the whole point, it's not about the destination, it's about the journey :biggrin:.

I'm 20 minutes from Mt. Fuji, and I wouldn't think of missing the group journey, unless ofcourse there was no way otherwise, but then I wouldn't feel like I was at NSX-STOCK.

Hope to see y'all at the start.

Tytus

Back