• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-T/S2K-CR Wedding (aka Neek and Sandra)

Just a reminder to all members...Nick and Sandra's wedding is this Friday (4/18) at 5:30 at the Dragon Ridge CC. DON'T forget to bring your car-show-ready NSX for a picture to remember. I will call everyone as a reminder as well.

Danny '92 (lowellhigh79)

Regards,

Last edited:
Just a reminder to all members...Nick and Sandra's wedding is this Friday (4/18) at 5:30 at the Dragon Ridge CC. DON'T forget to bring your car-show-ready NSX for a picture to remember. I will call everyone as a reminder as well.

Danny '92 (lowellhigh79)

Regards,

Hey Danny, what if we didn't get an invite from Nick or Sandra, are us ruffians allowed to crash? =)

Levi

I believe ALL NSX Club of Las Vegas members are invited. I will check with Sandra, but Levi, you're a sure bet bro. See you on Friday!

Danny

I believe ALL NSX Club of Las Vegas members are invited. I will check with Sandra, but Levi, you're a sure bet bro. See you on Friday!

Danny

Woo hoo...Cake...

Say, do you know if they have a registry somewhere? There's no telling what I'll end up buying if they leave it completely up to me...=)

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Sandra and I are looking forward to sharing our day with all of you. We are feverishly trying to finish everything up. For those that we have talked to we have seats for you at the dinner following the ceremony. We had a very limited amount of seats with all the family that is coming. If you can make it to the ceremony please let us know and we can add your name to the gate.

Now get all of those NSX's cleaned up. We right now have 12 spots reserved in the parking lot for us to all line up. We can add more but I need to let them know. If we all arrive ~1600 this leaves time for our photographer to get pictures and for all of us to hang out while Sandra is getting ready. The ceremony starts officially at 1730!! Formal attire please.

On a side not our photographers are awesome!! They are setting up their "photo booth". We have seen what they have done and it is hilarious. They have encouraged us to spread the word and for everyone to bring fun props!!! Her is a link to a couple of pics of their last photo booth wedding on their blog Fun pics After the wedding the put all the pics together into a show.

Here's a link to our wedding site for info:

Nik and Sandra Site

See you all soon and if you have any questions please let us know!!

Nik and Sandra

ACF988.jpg

Back