• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX volunteer needed in the Charlotte area for measurements.

Hey guys, the country's fastest time attack car: Team FXMD and I are looking for a volunteer in NC who is willing to take their car to Concord, NC to have measurements taken of a stock cars suspension.

The car will go on a lift, wheels removed, and then the geometric points will be measured with a roamer arm to make a digital model of the cars suspension. Nothing will be added, modified, or removed other than your wheels. Pretty simple.

In return for your time, you will be provided with the findings, an analysis of the suspension including camber and toe charts mapped through suspension travel, and support for car setup.

This is priceless information for those who track their cars, have coilovers and want to optimize their setup and or keep the same dynamics of the original settings that Honda came up with, or those NSX loving nerds like myself who would geek out on an in depth analysis Charts, and data to better understand what Honda and Senna came up with for a car decades ahead of its time.

Why does FXMD need this? Well keep in mind the country's fastest time attack car, the FXMD NSX still utilizes the factory suspension geometry. But with the wheel sizes and ride heights we run, we are on the outer extremes of the suspension travel and movement and mapping the stock suspension can better assist us in optimizing our racecar as well as save us a ton of testing time on subjective trial and error feedback. Your help will be a huge contribution for our effort to retain the title as fastest time attack car in the country, and with your help, the world.

If interested please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Billy

If you get in a pinch let me know (I'm about an hour away)...but mine was hit/repaired in the front end and although I know it was fixed correctly, you would probably prefer a "factory fresh" set of data.

Im about the same distance away as tom, so if you need someone still I may be able to

Back