• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX wanted in Hong Kong (HK)

Dear Folks,
I have been reading this forum for some times and decided to give it a shot to post a message. I am trying to find a good condition 91-92 NSX in Hong Kong with manuel transmission. I knew there are many auto out there, but I think manuel gear box would deliver the ultimate performance out from the car. Should you come across any car you know in HK, please let me know.
[email protected]

Thanks ahead.

:smile:

Dear Folks,
I have been reading this forum for some times and decided to give it a shot to post a message. I am trying to find a good condition 91-92 NSX in Hong Kong with manuel transmission. I knew there are many auto out there, but I think manuel gear box would deliver the ultimate performance out from the car. Should you come across any car you know in HK, please let me know.
[email protected]

Thanks ahead.

:smile:

Good luck!!

there are several auto floating around....but manuel, irrespective of model year.. are very very rare find at any price ????:rolleyes:

Thanks for your info, and will have my search criteria widen in this case. :cool:

Dear All,
I am still trying to nail down an X in HK, but still no luck yet.
If any bro reading this thread and were knowing any one would unload one, please email or PM me. Thanks.

did u try 28car.com?? I've seen couple of stick NSX there.

tried already thanks. However, I believe that nice X would be sold via private channel or referral. I am still waiting for my luck. :cool:

I have tried this option but HK rule forbids that due to EURO 4 rules. Thanks for your tip anyway. :biggrin:

Back