• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx ?

Good God. I bought mine without ever sitting in one or driving one. I just figured it would work out. It certainly did.

Same here.

When you know exactly what kind of car you're looking for it doesn't take long to figure out the NSX is the only choice. No other car even comes close to having all the qualities I wanted. I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed by driving one before buying.

If you're sign on to this forum, its too.....late buddy. You've already been hooked. It's just a matter of time now, before you own one. This is exactly what happened to me.
It's now become a money pit, buying mods here and there every week. :biggrin::biggrin:

You'll see what I mean. Good Luck!

Flaminio is absolutely correct, the NSX transcends the numbers. You simple have to drive the car and spend some time with it to discover just how wonderful it truly is. I'm on my second one and the wife has promised she will leave me if I ever sell it......enough said !

Flaminio is absolutely correct, the NSX transcends the numbers. You simple have to drive the car and spend some time with it to discover just how wonderful it truly is. I'm on my second one and the wife has promised she will leave me if I ever sell it......enough said !

Wow, does your wife have a sister? :tongue:

Greetings

I did not know about prime when I purchased mine. I met another NSX owner who told me about prime. I don't remember his name. I was in Milpitas having lunch at Macaroni Grill in the McCarthy Ranch Strip Mall.

Cheers,
Martin

Good God. I bought mine without ever sitting in one or driving one. I just figured it would work out. It certainly did.

Same here.

When you know exactly what kind of car you're looking for it doesn't take long to figure out the NSX is the only choice. No other car even comes close to having all the qualities I wanted. I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed by driving one before buying.

Here as well.
I've never driven one before, let alone sat in it.
Actually, I had my brother tested the car for me.
Before he got back, agreement was already done and
payment was already confirmed to go. When he got back,
his exact words were: " yeah... you'll love it. "
Ended up driving the previous owner home.
LOL

Back