• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC annual Membership renewal party Friday February 28, 2014

While we are in the middle of the coldest winter I remember, what better way to think optimistically than to fire up another great driving season with our annual membership renewal party.

So far we have planned more than 10 great events for the coming calendar year. To ensure we budget adequate time to execute all, we have decided to launch our renewal party at the end of February. Much like 2012, we are hosting a movie night at Dragonwing's (Jim) production studio. We will be ordering in and will purchase wine and booze for the night so you don't need to.

Event Details
Date: Friday February 28, 2014
Location: 409 King Street West, Suite 300 (Wanted! Sound & Picture) – just east of Spadina Ave in downtown Toronto
Time: 7pm
Cost to attend: $20/person. (covers food and drinks)

Note the event is opened to spouses so bring them along for a causal night of social and great conversations.

As this is our official kick-off party for 2014, renewal dues ($50) are being collected so please bring along cash or cheque payable to NSX Club of Canada. Alternatively, an easier way to pay is through www.nsxclub.ca where you can pay via paypal. People who have already renewed we will have a record on hand.

Sign up right here. Be sure to indicate if you plan to bring a guest so we can order enough food for everyone.

1) Sean F. +1
2) Carlos +1
3) Bram +1
4) Daria +1
5) Lionel
6) Rob M. +1
7) Sean B. (Butter78)
8) Rick M.
9) Bruno S.
10) Bash +1
11) Rick
12) Robby +1
13) Jim E. + 1
14) Henry C +1
15) Tony M.

Last edited:
While we are in the middle of the coldest winter I remember, what better way to think optimistically than to fire up another great driving season with our annual membership renewal party.

So far we have planned more than 10 great events for the coming calendar year. To ensure we budget adequate time to execute all, we have decided to launch our renewal party at the end of February. Much like 2012, we are hosting a movie night at Dragonwing's (Jim) production studio. We will be ordering in and will purchase wine and booze for the night so you don't need to.

Event Details
Date: Friday February 28, 2014
Location: 409 King Street West, Suite 300 (Wanted! Sound & Picture) – just east of Spadina Ave in downtown Toronto
Time: 7pm
Cost to attend: $20/person. (covers food and drinks)

Note the event is opened to spouses so bring them along for a causal night of social and great conversations.

As this is our official kick-off party for 2014, renewal dues ($50) are being collected so please bring along cash or cheque payable to NSX Club of Canada. Alternatively, an easier way to pay is through www.nsxclub.ca where you can pay via paypal. People who have already renewed we will have a record on hand.

Sign up right here. Be sure to indicate if you plan to bring a guest so we can order enough food for everyone.

1) Sean F. +1
2)Carlos +1
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Carlos +1

We're just over two weeks away from the party, and our numbers are getting quite strong.

You guys really need to see this place with your own eyes to believe it. We will be showing a Motorsport movie at the event and ordering dinner in.

As such, we'd like a fairly accurate estimate for attendees so we can get the right quantity.

Always a great way to kick off the new year at Jim's studio! What new movie memorabilia will be on display??? Urbee and I will be there, see you all in a couple weeks!

Easy Bruno I know you have big plans for your NSX but this is red territory once you leave red you don't go back. LOL Bram gave me a nice tittle....the fastest one:smile:

Not really Bram. Panels were stripped down and re prepped and sprayed with the new color so we're back to normal hahaha

Well Bruno you have a BBK on the NSX so more weight to deal with...Red still fastest....

Hold on....did you instal the Turbo kit yet?....if so I'll have to ratract my comments

Bram

Last edited:
My front caliper weighs less then the NSX caliper Bram lol rotor weighs a bit more though. I really don't think it weighs all that much more.

Turbo kit isn't on yet. We've started the kit but not complete yet.

Bruno, did you say?....Building a Turbo kit, well well can you make 150 more ponies than my CTSC if yes.... $$$$ CTSC for sale anyone $$$$

Ya right Robby! Yours is probably the fastest around! Are we gonna see you out for the party and possibly join Nsxcc this year?

Yeah put me down +1, Hopefully I'll have more time this summer to come out to some events! Maybe organize a NSX dyno day too at my place

What....dyno day checking out RWHP, with Olympics going on, I want to make podium too either Gold silver or bronze. Hey Bruno can you make maybe 250 hp more than my CTSC. There will be blood you know RED NSX will fight:biggrin:

Back