• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Club Dinner at National Yacht Club, Toronto, Thurs 7/19/2012, 7pm

As some of you have suggested, the club is re-introducing smaller meets like the club dinner at the National Yacht Club, where we are grateful to have access to thanks to Stu's (aka Red) generous offer of his membership privileges at NYC.

We are hosting a club dinner at the National Yacht Club on Thursday July 19, 7pm (reserved under NSXCC). We have made reservation for 20 people and we see our group exceeding this number easily. Please indicate your party size on your reply. Co-pilots are welcome.

Dinner will be a-la-carte with their very reasonable dinner menu. Expect to pay about $20-25/person. To all you alcoholics, this does not including drinks and gratuities.

National Yacht Club is located at 1 Stadium Road, Toronto, ON M5V 3H4
So sign up, take part, and enjoy. No excuses!

1) Owen
2) Robert
3) Bash & Urbee
4) Gary
5) Stu
6) Bram
7) Mike & Val
8) Henry
9) Ed & Natashja
10) John & Marilyn
11) Jim & Laurie
12) Garrick
13) Bennett
14)
15)
16)
17)
Total: 18
attachment.php

Picture from our last gathering

IMG_3768.JPG

Last edited:
See you guys

I'm in!!!!! depending on my timing there might be a sail first!!!:smile:
If you have some time early email me!

Great to see everyone who came out. Nice evening views by the water as always. Big thanks to Stu for making us the booking.

979cfa63.jpg

68a3974d.jpg

P1150963.jpg

P1150962.jpg

Last edited:
The dinner was great, glad to see everyone since Est Fest. Thanks Stu

Our next big Event is the Niagara Cruise and BBQ at Shawna's, so let get folks signing up for this event. Last year we stopped at Rief Winery during the Corvette show.

Bram

Last edited:
Back