• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Fall Cruise, Cambridge to Ancaster, Sat Oct 15 2011

Reserve the patio if it's nice :smile: we'll all fit.

This sounds good. I will come as long as the weather is decent.

My wife decided she would like to come along too.
Is there a map of the route in case one of us has to stop along the way?

Also, I've been on a bunch of cruises but never one with you guys obviously and one thing that's always annoyed me are speeders. I mean, I'm no slouch but doing 30 or 40 over is asking for trouble especially if we're in a pack. Just not sure what to expect.

Good to hear you are bringing +1.

We are still fine tuning our cruise route with key inputs coming from a few local members. Copies of map will be provided on cruise day.

Generally our cruises are kept at or within 20km/hr of speed limit, just because of the numbers of cars involved. We will go through some reminders and guidelines at the drivers meet the morning of to ensure no incidence occur. From our experience you can also expect the "big brothers" catching wind of the event and will be on the look out. This happened at our last event with just 7-8 cars. Imagine the attention with 25+ cars.

Last edited:
A Owen said, Our members are told that we need to obey the posted Speed Limit before any cruise event. As in the past we have not had anyone speeding, or caught speeding. Since this is a Club organized event I would expect the same from everyone weather it is your First or Twenty first cruise.

Bram

I've always been a good girl when I led the drives...:biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

Back