• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXclear.com Front Side Marker Replacements

Anyone got a link to amber bulbs that I can use with my clear corner markers? I just want to make sure I buy the correct ones. Thanks!

clear_corners.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought and installed the NSXclear "clear" markers on my red NSX. Despite not having the clear markers in stock, Ethan got additional ones made for me in only a couple days. Definitely the quickest and easiest mod I've done to my car that significantly improved it's looks. Would highly recommend to anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone got a link to amber bulbs that I can use with my clear corner markers? I just want to make sure I buy the correct ones. Thanks!

I recommend using Slyvania 194NA bulbs for the clear side markers. I found they produce nearly the same amber color and brightness as the OEM side markers. Plus Slyvania tends to be equal to OEM quality so the bulbs should last forever. When I pulled my old side markers out I noticed they still had the original OEM Stanley halogen bulbs in them. I see no advantage to using a potentially less reliable no-name Chinese LED bulb in this location as many have done.

http://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-194NA-Miniature-Natural-Amber/dp/B00318V1X8

For members in the US I noticed that AutoZone appears to stock these bulbs at all their stores nationwide.

Are these things still being sold? The website seems to be down. If not, is there anyone who sells smoked side markers anymore?

Back