• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

nsxpo 08

nsxpo 08

• attend the whole event(Thursday to Tuesday)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Just weekend

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Just track days

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Not going at all...

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Too soon to decide...

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'll take Thursday thru Sunday off..not sure about Mon/Tues...that might be a little much.

You should be aware that, as I understand it, the only activity scheduled for Thursday is the "welcome reception" (cocktail party) in the evening.

You should be aware that, as I understand it, the only activity scheduled for Thursday is the "welcome reception" (cocktail party) in the evening.

All the more reason to be there. :)

Portland is only 2 1/2 hours...I think I could make it in time.

I'm still opened... depends on my old nsx-clan, polar and Jackson. I'll be there on track events FOR SURE. Inclined to take that whole week off as I had never taken any vacation from my work yet.

Lets just say I'm not 100% committed to the social events yet, but knowing how much a nsx groupie I'm, I might just do that.

You guys reminded me, my nsxca membership expired and I need to re instate that... The economy stimulus check came handy:biggrin:

I'll be there along with my lead Master Tech and NSX guru Jon Lai. And Rob from our parts department along with the CT Engineering (formerly comptech) boys will be teaming up with us to do some networking too! Our plan so far is to be there Saturday thru Monday.

So, since we're getting closer to the event, is everyone still in? I just paid my $250 last night.

I haven't looked into room/board yet. Anyone else? Anyone want to share rooms or something?

Just paid myself today. Anyone have a plan for the drive down.

We should all try and head down to Portland together....but this may be impossible with work schedules, etc etc.

My plan is to leave Thursday night after work...I'm not worried about the welcome party that night...but I want to be there for Friday's activities.

I went to school in Portland for 4 years..lived there another 2 on top of that, so I have plenty of friends, etc and know the right places to "go out" :)

Eric, you still not wanting to track your car? you should consider that as this may probably the only time that you have nsx experienced instructor.

It's not that I don't want to, it's the Monday/Tuesday thing. Some of us have to work!

Bad enough I'm taking Friday/Sat off. I thought the track days would be on the weekend originally. Oh well.

Eric, I will follow you down thursday night. I will only need to work until noon.

Eric, I will follow you down thursday night. I will only need to work until noon.

Sure, that works...if you don't mind waiting till 6pm or so. Anyone staying in the hotel(s)?

I was planning on it just to be with the "group" and have a safe spot for my vehicle.

I'm staying at a hotel about 11 miles away. Expedia is giving a $50.00 gas card with booking at this hotel. Only $87.00 a night. Total for Thursday thru Sunday was $301.00 plus I get the gas card. Here is the link.

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll/qscr=dspv/from=f/shtl=1/fgds=0/favl=0/htsd=0/flag=1/fsam=1/htid=456023/ihtl=3/smgt=5/crti=0/rfrr=-30462/itdx=/itid=/itty=/hwrq=EX01E718A3A9JGDC$13b$D5$B2$14b$D5$B22!70$40$21!I0$0A!801000$E0$E1$C7$0C$C0$F2$C7$0C!A0$0B0Nmtp.Gfzpbg!80$2D0Nmtp.Gfzpbg$2C.Gspbgo$2C.Vojypu.Fymypf.gi.Mkpsjxm!6$FF!R010003!90100010001011!A0!4$FF

Just registered this morning for all 5 days. FYI to anyone thinking the discounted price ends today - it ended yesterday :mad: anyhow, I will probably go for any opening ceremony they might have. So if anyone else is planning to go for the whole event, we can caravan down there.

Just registered this morning for all 5 days. FYI to anyone thinking the discounted price ends today - it ended yesterday :mad:
Apparently there is a bug in the website, because that isn't supposed to happen. Sorry about that! Don't worry, I will correct the amount to reflect the early bird discount before the charges get run against your credit card. Same for anyone else. Hopefully we'll get the registration website fixed right away (I already reported it) but in the meantime I'll fix the amount for anyone else to whom this happens (or issue a partial refund for those paying by Paypal).

I sent you a PM about this and have requested that your registration be considered for the early bird pricing.

Apparently there is a bug in the website, because that isn't supposed to happen. Sorry about that! Don't worry, I will correct the amount to reflect the early bird discount before the charges get run against your credit card. Same for anyone else. Hopefully we'll get the registration website fixed right away (I already reported it) but in the meantime I'll fix the amount for anyone else to whom this happens (or issue a partial refund for those paying by Paypal).

That is so awesome to hear, thanks guys!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Back