• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2002 AIRPORT SHUTTLE

Please respond to this if you are flying into Dallas for the event. It would help to have a head count and please feel free to email me personally or to the main group list.

Thanks, Sam

------------------
8k RPM in a recliner!

We are schedualed to arrive on tues. eve 11:05 pm.

Originally posted by docjohn:

John's talking about 2 people (him and Trish).

Others I know about:

Me - 5:57 pm Tuesday, AA 2337 from ORD.

Marc W - 5:45 pm Tuesday.

Pamela - 7:45 pm Tuesday but she appears to have a friend picking her up.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 30 October 2002).]

AA 330 (American) 1935h tues Nov 5
wavey.gif

Hey Guys,

I will be arriving Tuesday evening at 11:43pm on ATA flight #239 Terminal "B".

I was wondering how far it is to the hotel and does the hotel provide shuttle service?

Appreiciate any info.

Thanks,
LarryB

I just talked to the hotel folks.

The airport is 20 miles from the hotel. $50 taxi ride, and there is an independent shuttle service for $28 each way, but it is not direct and there will be a few stops.

If anyone is out and about towards midnight and can offer me a lift I would really apprecaite it, unless of course in the Great State of Texas the taxi's are NSX's
smile.gif
LOL!

Thanks,
LarryB

Pam,

Thanks very much. I appreciate your offer. I cannot wait for next week!!

Regards,
LarryB

Originally posted by docjohn:

If you shipped your car to Goodson, call Susan Tableman in the service department and arrange for their shuttle service to pick you up and take you to your car (assuming your luggage will fit).

EDR

Originally posted by erobbins:
If you shipped your car to Goodson, call Susan Tableman in the service department and arrange for their shuttle service to pick you up and take you to your car (assuming your luggage will fit).

I realize this option is only for those who shipped their cars (Goodson is close to DFW, not to the hotel) but now you've got me curious. How late does this dealer stay open?

Hey there all,I was being vague in my above post because I did'nt think anyone would seriously conider picking us up at ~11:30 pm on tues,but if somone is up to it....Susan told me the dealership closes at 7pm and thus we were outa luck.Let me know.We will get there shuttle on wed. morn. to pick up the car.

And I forgot
biggrin.gif
elta fl:227 from Atlanta arrive S terminal.Glad to see Larry B is coming!

Originally posted by Larry Bastanza:
The airport is 20 miles from the hotel. $50 taxi ride, and there is an independent shuttle service for $28 each way, but it is not direct and there will be a few stops.
If you can coordinate getting enough folks at DFW to fill up a shuttle van, then it'll be pretty quick (less "other" stops). I've used Super Shuttle before and it works OK.

Originally posted by cojones:
If you can coordinate getting enough folks at DFW to fill up a shuttle van, then it'll be pretty quick (less "other" stops). I've used Super Shuttle before and it works OK.

But a shuttle will still be $28 per person. If you've got at least three people, you can split a taxi and all come out way ahead. And if you can con... I mean, if you can find someone generous and willing enough
wink.gif
to provide a ride, you can save even more.

I will be driving in to the hotel around 7:00 pm, I will be willing to help with the trips from the airport to the hotel and I will have seating for 5 or 6 and plenty of room for their belongings, but I do not know the area or who is coming. If someone can get the project organized you can count on my vehicle as a Taxi.

Chevy Silverado Crew CAB seatting for 6 and maybe 7 but with 7 it could get a little intimate and my windows are not tinted. I will have plenty of room for baggage as long as it is not raining.

Dave

[This message has been edited by DDozier (edited 30 October 2002).]

If we can fit all the luggage in the rental, I would be happy to grab all three of you at the same time. I'm sure we can get a bunch of us together after dinner and come to DFW for you guys. I could take the luggage and a couple of coupes could bring the passengers. We can jam everyone in ther I am sure ...
jump.gif

Back