• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2009

damn, now you got me thinking about it. sure would be fun to drive mosport...

who from raleigh is going? what's your rough itinerary?

I don't know Berry's screen name here as he does not post a whole lot, but I can get it if you'd like? He drives a bone stock black 94.

The plan is to shoot up early Thursday and arrive hopefully around 9pm. Heading back down on Sunday after breakfast. No track time this go around.

Last edited:
I don't know Berry's screen name here as he does not post a whole lot, but I can get it if you'd like? He drives a bone stock black 94.

The plan is to shoot up early Thursday and arrive hopefully around 9pm. Heading back down on Sunday after breakfast. No track time this go around.

That would be Berry the "DaXman" in Raleigh.

FYI, I am driving up to Culpepper, VA Wednesday night. My brother and I then plan to depart his place in Culpepper early A.M. on Thursday for Toronto.

Look forward to seeing you both in Toronto.

I,m driving up Thursday from MD, but plan to Trailer the car. I would probably slow you all down. But then again isn't the NSX an old, slow car anyway.:biggrin:

But then again isn't the NSX an old, slow car anyway.:biggrin:

Only the black ones are slow...red are fast...very fast! Glad you're going. This should be lots of fun. I love road trips. Drove the NSX up to Pittsburgh a couple of weekends ago. Great drive!

Dave

green is actually the fastest-you need a special permit from mr. honda just to drive one.
you guys have fun in toronto

no no - green is what they paint the slow cars because their owners are envious of the fast red ones.

Well ... I have to say the really fast ones get custom paint!

Only the black ones are slow...red are fast...very fast! Glad you're going. This should be lots of fun. I love road trips. Drove the NSX up to Pittsburgh a couple of weekends ago. Great drive!

Dave

Black in a white trailer, behind a rust colored pickup, is by far the fastest of them all.:biggrin:

You all are wrong the Yellow is the fastest it also creates the most problems and causes the most looks. I drive all the different colors on a regular basis and I get more looks in yellow than any other color, for this reason I think the yellow must look faster..... now saying that If the car is very low and I mean low and has a Cherry Coke color that might be as fast and even faster if it has a S2 dash!! but if the check engine light is on that negates everything. The Yellow will remain faster. :biggrin:

You all are wrong the Yellow is the fastest it also creates the most problems and causes the most looks. I drive all the different colors on a regular basis and I get more looks in yellow than any other color, for this reason I think the yellow must look faster..... now saying that If the car is very low and I mean low and has a Cherry Coke color that might be as fast and even faster if it has a S2 dash!! but if the check engine light is on that negates everything. The Yellow will remain faster. :biggrin:

Steve,

If anyone would know, you would....and I'm sure there is some logic there.......somewhere. But I can't find it?????!!!!

John

So is what you are saying is that the yellow paint is lighter, so the car is faster, and that John's and my black paint is heaver, and there for our cars are slower. That just seems like crazy talk.:biggrin:

Steve,

Got ya! For some reason your description of "Cherry Coke, S2 Dash and Check light on fits my car perfectly! So if the Check Eng light is gone ... (Crank Position Sensor) then does that make my car fast! LOL

Still deciding when the best time to replace the CPS is going to. It sucks that I just did the TB/WP ... 4000 miles later I have to remove it all again to replace the CPS! DANG IT!

Back