• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2011

I can show up Friday through Sunday. How do I register for the "socal" part of NSXPO 2011?

Social Registration will be open soon. We are just working out some additional details. Keep watching NSXPO2011.com for announcements and registration information.

We look forward to seeing you at NSXPO 2011

Hi Everyone
NSXPO2011.com has been updated with the Track Hotel information (book early to get our group rate) and Local Attractions (for those extending thier visit to the Northeast)

Track Event registration has been available and can be accessed through the link on the NSXPO2011.com site.

Social Event Registration details are being finalized and will be available shortly. Browse the site and comment in our blog.

We look forward to seeing all of you in September :biggrin:

The NSXPO 2011 Committee

Last edited:
Can a previous NSX owner who cheesed out and bought a Z06 attend the track event? I need to school him a bit...

Hi Everyone
NSXPO2011.com has been updated with the Track Hotel information (book early to get our group rate) and Local Attractions (for those extending thier visit to the Northeast)

Track Event registration has been available and can be accessed through the link on the NSXPO2011.com site.

Social Event Registration details are being finalized and will be available shortly. Browse the site and comment in our blog.

We look forward to seeing all of you in September :biggrin:

The NSXPO 2011 Committee

ok! great let us know when the social part is ready to go. I look at this thread everyday. It would really help. Im not sure if others are also doing this.

Last edited:
Hmmmm I wonder who that previous NSX owner could be?:wink:

A Z06 huh? Hopefully that 'previous NSX owner' can drive it faster than he did his NSX. :tongue:

We will take all kinds though I haven't seen your name Dave, on the track day sign up yet! So far, 1 NSX and some other nameless vehicles (sorry Tytus, you know we would have to give you a hard time for bring the AWD automatic).

We want to see more NSX folks sign up for the track. Go to Motorsportreg.com and register today.

Can a previous NSX owner who cheesed out and bought a Z06 attend the track event? I need to school him a bit...

All others: we are diligently working at getting the Social Registration up soon. We will post here about it too, but check out NSXPO2011.com for more information about NSXPO 2011.

I sign up, pay my money and then get it right between the transfercase by the Hostes, sheeeeesh...tough crowd. I don't mind the ribbing as long as I get a point by when I fill your mirror :biggrin:.

BTW, I was just there at the Lightning track for a Pcar event, it is really a fun and safe track, can't wait for our event!

Peace,

Tytus

Hey Tytus,

Peace always! Kind of liked that 'transfercase' comment though not sure if I liked it enough to lift to allow you to pass. :tongue:

Note to self: "practice the Lightning Track a few times before September otherwise I'll get a lot of smack talk thrown back in my face."

I am so looking forward to getting on the track at Lightning again - haven't been on any track since February.

Shameless plug: Sign up for the track folks. We have 2 NSX drivers and 4 non-NSX drivers. Let's even those numbers out!

I sign up, pay my money and then get it right between the transfercase by the Hostes, sheeeeesh...tough crowd. I don't mind the ribbing as long as I get a point by when I fill your mirror .

OK... I'm registered for the track event. My car and I are travelling 5,000 miles to be there.
Looking forward to finally having my car with me at an NSXPO.

OK... I'm registered for the track event. My car and I are travelling 5,000 miles to be there.
Looking forward to finally having my car with me at an NSXPO.

5,000 miles my goodness. Somebody loves NSXPO..... ALOT!!

Steve is one of the dedicated nsxpo attendees.It will be great to see his car with all the custom fabed parts.

NSXPO this year has a scheduling conflict with a "pole fitness" event being hosted by various dance studios around my area. Clearly I must attend. I was wondering if we can move NSXPO forward a bit.

Say.... 4 days.

5,000 miles my goodness. Somebody loves NSXPO..... ALOT!!

SaleenS7R, That's 5,000 miles each way... 10,000 miles round trip!
After showing up at NSXPO for almost 10 years in a cheap rent-a-car it will be nice to show that I really do have an NSX, with a few custom goodies I designed and built.

Were you on the Fiesta trip last year?

1095870572_CYPpb-XL.jpg

Steve's the guy in white w/ the helmet and Honda shirt.

I thought that was you. I just forgot your screen name and when you posted, the first image that came to mind was the one posted of you by Bob.

We will probably have some Canadians come down for NSXPO though that probably isn't what you were asking. I think Martin from Norway may come and of course Hirofumi from Japan. Maybe some other Japanese NSX owners as well.

I'm sure we can find someone that you can ride with and if you do decide to go you may want to start a thread on the NSXPO2011.com site so we can see who will be going without their cars and start hooking them up with people who are bringing their cars.

Hope you make the trip out!

I just found out that I may be transiting EWR over the NSXPO dates! I'm contemplating to go... Not going to drive an NSX though :rolleyes:
Wonder if there are more from outside the US coming?

We will probably have some Canadians come down for NSXPO though that probably isn't what you were asking. I think Martin from Norway may come and of course Hirofumi from Japan. Maybe some other Japanese NSX owners as well.

I'm sure we can find someone that you can ride with and if you do decide to go you may want to start a thread on the NSXPO2011.com site so we can see who will be going without their cars and start hooking them up with people who are bringing their cars.

Hope you make the trip out!

Thanks! I asked Jin1976 too. He's in the UK now, he might decide to go too. I just want to put faces to the names I know since 2004! :biggrin:

Back