• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2011

SA2000 helmets both open and closed faced are NOW allowed at NJMP.

There was an annoucement on Motorsportreg.com a while ago noting the change. This change was made by NJMP during the late spring/early summer time frame. Most likely in response to other clubs comments/concerns (clubs that run many more events than us).

Please check out both NSXPO2011.com and the Motorsportreg.com site for any and all official detailed information regarding the event. Those sites are constantly kept up todate regarding any changes.

We try to keep Prime Up todate as well, but best to check at either site above.

Thanks and sorry for any confusion.

Motorsportreg.com lists [email protected] as the person to contact with any questions regarding the event. That's me!

NSXPO2011.com lists an email address to contact for ANY questions on NSXPO: Track or Social.

Use those sites for the most update information.

If you have any questions about the track event contact me at [email protected].

If you have any questions about the suitability of your car (convertible) for the event then contact Peter Mills. His email address is listed on Motorsportsreg.com

Thanks!

Hi

I just posted a question on the main site. And I guess I can answer the question myself RTFM..:smile:

I was a little to quick. When I read through the site I had the answers. I have booked hotel now for the event. I will not take my silver princess with me so hanging out on the track without a helmet would not be any fun.

I will see if there is something else I can do over there before I head home and hopefully back to work again.

Best regards

Last edited:
I have a M2000 helmet that I can use. Being that it is actually for motorcycle, is it still a valid helmet?

And I'm a bit surprised that there are only 3 rooms left at this time. I for one have not made my reservations yet.

Juice
Get those reservations in ASAP to take advantage of the discounts. We have checked with the hotel and there are plenty of rooms left.
Looking forward to seeing you at XPO

After everyone has signed up we compare track experience to group drivers accordingly. There is always the possibility of getting bumped up a group if your instructor thinks you have the skills as demonstrated with the instructor in the car. Only instructors are allowed to take passengers.

My wife will be extremely disappointed to here that she cannot take a "ride". Can an instructor take her out for a ride?

Just be prepared for what comes next!

I started with a ride (or 12) with the instructors at NSXPO Mid-Ohio. Then the NSX came about 5 months later and now would track my car every weekend if I could get my husband to agree to that. :smile:

It really is the most fun, ever.

Room information was when I initially reserved a room. Thanks for the update since I got back on and reserved a room with the King bed. They had replied that there were plenty of rooms, just the 3 at the NSXPO rate. Clearly that has been corrected.

Any possibility there is budget to have Format67 come out and do a high-end professional video of NSXPO2011?

Any possibility there is budget to have Format67 come out and do a high-end professional video of NSXPO2011?

Unfortunately not. Budget has been set and no wiggle room in order to keep the registration fees reasonable in tough economic times.

Unfortunately not. Budget has been set and no wiggle room in order to keep the registration fees reasonable in tough economic times.

Hi

The Format's videos are just crazy. How much are we talking about? I would be willing to chip in lets say $200 for something like that.

If we'll have a bunch of people doing the same then it's something to consider?

Best regards

I may be looking for a room mate for both hotels in order to share costs. For right now I've asked Cody @ LoveFab, but his schedule is always in flux with work. So I guess I'm looking for a backup if anyone is interested. I like to have my fun while on vacation so I'm looking for someone who shares my passion to live it up a little! :biggrin: Open bar in Juice's room????:biggrin:

You might want to start a thread on roommates needed for NSXPO - either here or on that fabulous website I keep hearing about - NSXPO2011.com :biggrin: Probably be worth it to request a fridge for you Sheraton Hoel Stay. If they have one available you can get one and there isn't a fee.

I didn't even realize there was a blog on there. :confused: Cool feature, but I wonder how many people will actually use it. I guess I'll be the guinea pig. :tongue:

Thanks for the tip on the fridge. I'm calling them tonight!!

EDIT: I called about the fridge and they told me there would be a $20 additional charge per night! I passed.

Last edited:
GRRRRRR - Let me call and get them going in the right direction again. Juice, pm me your last name again just so I don't have to look it up. I'll have them add it to your room. There isn't any charge which I will triple confirm with them. Thanks. If anyone else is having ANY issues of ANY kind with the hotel just let me know.

We just have someone else working with us at the hotel and I think during the handoff a couple of things might have been missed.

Fridges are available for NO CHARGE!!

Just request one when you register. There are only so many available so when they are out they are out. Just another reason to book your hotel now along with your NSXPO registration.

Be sure to check out NSXPO2011.com for all the information about the event and

Have you always wanted just a little bit more?

More power.
More boost.
More fun!

Check out CT Engineering’s Supercharger auction on Ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170670553250

Got my email confirm from "The Don", looking forward to a great time with everyone!!!

Registered and paid. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new people. I've heard great things about NSXPO and this community

Welcome Doespike!
I noticed that you attend the ITR event. Don just added the ITR to our ever growing garage. We just got back from 2 days at the Glen with the ITR and the NSX. Took the ITR out on the track for the first time - what a blast.

Looking forward to seeing you at NSXPO.

R U thinking about joining us at the track as well?

Welcome Doespike!
I noticed that you attend the ITR event. Don just added the ITR to our ever growing garage. We just got back from 2 days at the Glen with the ITR and the NSX. Took the ITR out on the track for the first time - what a blast.

Looking forward to seeing you at NSXPO.

R U thinking about joining us at the track as well?

Hi Carla:

Is that the 98 ITR in front of the grey Cayman in one of Bob's photos in the Kids' Day Thread?

Rene

Yes, that is it. 25k miles. The car is very pristine both inside and out. Dealer installed Supercharger. The ITR was pretty fun and so easy to heel and toe in it too!

Last edited:
Yes, I may be doing a Glen event the Sat-Sun before heading to NJMP for Mon-Tues.
Congrats on the ITR pickup! They are a blast :p Several of us ITR owners are planning another Glen event with NASA the weekend after NSXPO if you're interested.

Yes, I may be doing a Glen event the Sat-Sun before heading to NJMP for Mon-Tues.
Congrats on the ITR pickup! They are a blast :p Several of us ITR owners are planning another Glen event with NASA the weekend after NSXPO if you're interested.

I'm trying to convince my husband that after I finish co-chairing NSXPO it would be nice and relaxing if we drove 8 hours to VIR for the Tarheels BMW HPDE that weekend. Make sense to me:biggrin:

Maybe it will be easier to convince him to head to the Glen.

I'm trying to convince my husband that after I finish co-chairing NSXPO it would be nice and relaxing if we drove 8 hours to VIR for the Tarheels BMW HPDE that weekend. Make sense to me:biggrin:

Maybe it will be easier to convince him to head to the Glen.

Glen > VIR :p
There is another group of ITR owners hitting VIR the Oct 8/9th weekend with NASA.

Back