• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 by XPEL

First off, I want to thank everyone for welcoming myself and XPEL to the NSXPO this year. I had an absolute blast and it's always nice to meet a good car enthusiast crowd. I also want to thank-you for trusting us as the preferred paint protection film of the NSX.

I have finally had time to sit and edit through the gobs of gigabytes from the weekend and it is done. 190 photos and an 8 min video later.
NSXPO on blog.XPEL.com

Here are a couple of the photos, the rest are on our Facebook and the blog page.
IMG_5269.jpgIMG_5257.jpgIMG_5659.jpgIMG_5566.jpgIMG_5324.jpg

YouTube Video

Great post Mike... Glad you came along for the ride.... Hope you come each year now.

Great video of the event - thanks for doing it. Can't believe I missed it - so geographically close (son chose that particular weekend to get married . . . ). Great job on the pics and video.

Thanks everyone! We are planning on coming back next year, and no reason to think we won't keep coming back.

jaybird, it was a blast! But if you're going to miss that's a pretty good reason. Hopefully the video and photos will help you feel like you went. Thank-you for your kind words. I had a blast myself not even being an NSX owner or getting to drive one!

Back