• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 is officially announced...

The NSX Club of America Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the NSXPO 2013 will be held in the beautiful capital city of North Carolina on October 11th thru October 16th.
The Social Event in Raleigh will be Friday October 11th thru Monday October 14th (Columbus Day weekend).
The NSXPO 2013 track event will be held at VIR Virginia International Raceway on Tuesday/Wednesday October 15th and 16th.
The Southeastern Chapter is finalizing several exciting events and complete details will follow. Stay tuned - and keep the dates open.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at NSXPO2013!!​

Can't wait, look forward to seeing you there sir.

Just booked my hotel for 3 nights! This is going to be a great event! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Darrin

LOL he booked a hotel somewhere and he is proud he is paying full price. :biggrin:

FYI: I just signed and returned the contract to the hotel so give it a few days to get into their system before trying to book a room at our group rate.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL he booked a hotel somewhere and he is proud he is paying full price. :biggrin:

Well he may have chosen a cheaper hotel but that would mean he parks on his own and doesn't get the benefit of secured separate parking area, wash area, etc............

cant wait for you to post the hotel... I know i am booking as soon as i find out where

cant wait for you to post the hotel... I know i am booking as soon as i find out where

I just got the countersigned contract back and should receive booking instructions including our code for the discounted rate by mid-week next week.

Also arranged for parking set aside not just for our NSXs but for trailer parking as well.

Well I should be borrowing my cousins trailer again if i cant get a two car hauler for me and rob. looking forward to it!!!

UPDATE: I have signed the hotel contract and have the registration code/info but when I tested it last night there was a glitch on their end. They are working it out today hopefully and I will post it in a new thread as soon as I confirm that it works.

Back