• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 Photos

...drove 1,600 miles back to Colorado after the track days...beautiful fall colors in the Virginia mountains, what a great drive
after such a wonderful nearly week-long series of events.

Hats off to all the planners for pulling off such a terrific event!

Special kudos to John and Carla for social/track, and as always to Robert and Alan for documenting it all!

cheers and thanks,
-bruce

Some great, great photos in there, thanks! The photos taken by the club (RSO 34?) were equal to if not better than the ones I paid for. :)

You missed a vanity plate though. ;)

1385725_10201464762052638_1330796696_n.jpg

As you all know there was a group of us called NSXPO After Dark and we attended a couple local night car shows. This picture was taken of my car by one of the local attendees to the show. Killer picture and shot of my car. Just thought I would post as this thread seems to be random shots of NSXPO 2013.

Attachments

• 10-14-13-7835-2.jpg
    10-14-13-7835-2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 394
Great photos and Happy New Year

I keep coming back to these photos -- thanks so much Robert and Alan, and others...
and Happy New Year to all!

attachment.php

I drove this section correctly every lap for two days, except once. I zagged instead of zigged
at the first turn and by the second curve I knew I was so off I just chose to go off track.
I backed up to the corner worker to show I was OK and get like a go-ahead signal, but
instead, she was like, "what. what do you want." So I got back on track.

One of my favorite photos to think of all the connections and conversations is here:

nsxpo2013-group.jpg

many thanks,
--bruce

Back