• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2014 Caravan!

I am curious to see who else is going to NSXPO this year from the Tri state area and would like to gather a caravan if possible.

Rich (Passline) and I are planning to leave on Wednesday (9/15) morning at 8:30am.

Simon

Assuming an 8:30am start on Wednesday at Teaneck Glenpoint Hotel, we should arrive at Embassy Suites (Dublin) at around 6:30pm (in time for cocktails).

557 miles (8.5 hrs) total plus 1.5 hr (misc.,lunch and pee stops) =9.5 hrs.

note: these are Google hours and we may do better without getting speeding tickets

We may visiting a friend in Michigan either just before or just after NSXPO. Until we confirm that, I'm not sure of our travel days yet.

Update: We're going out earlier, but will arrive at NSXPO on Wednesday around noon. We are definitely interested in a caravan back to NJ on Sunday.

Last edited:
I would be interested in a caravan too. Just have some pending work isssue's holding me up.
Once I confirm I will reach out.

Track People Caravan

We'll be heading out early for the track either disgusting early Monday, but more likely on Sunday. If any other trackers want to join us we can figure out some times. Len and Bruce were discussing it as well.

How about some of you Connecticut folks? We all need to go out on I-78 toward Harrisburg anyway and on to I-76 and I-70. Our meeting location at the Marriott at 8:30/9:00 should allow for this. It would be more social and smarter if there is a breakdown on the trip.

Check that: we will be traveling out I-80 to I-71 and into Dublin, Ohio.

Last edited:
Rich,

May I suggest meeting leaving at 7:30am on Wednesday at Teaneck Glenpoint Hotel? NY rush hour traffic starts at 7am and I would like to beat that and get to Dublin earlier.

Raj, you definitely should join us. It no fun driving solo. :)

Simon

caravan

I'm leaving Canada/Buffalo border at 6am to get to the Factory Tour for 12:30.........Anyone coming from the East along Hwy 90 can meet up if you like

I am soooooo jealous.
Here I am retired, finally not having a teaching schedule that made going to expo impossible...and I am no longer an owner.
I will just live vicariously through your posts. PARTY HARDY and drive safely!

Back