• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2014 Registration is open!

Greetings NSXCA Members,

The NSX Club of America is proud to announce the registration is open for NSXPO 2014 in Columbus, Ohio from October 14th 2014 - October 18th 2014.

Registration is open for both track and social events starting today August 25th 2014!

See nsxpo2014.com for links to register. To kick off the registration process you can save $75.00 off the regular price with your early bird registration discount. Just $270.00 for the social event and $250.00 for the track event. These early bird discounts will end on October 1st 2014. Save yourself some money and register NOW!

You do not want to miss what we have in store this year. We will be doing some amazing drives that will include scenic views that even Car and Driver says are some of the best in the country. Yes, fun twisty roads in Ohio will take you through the Hocking Hills state park while the leaves are changing.

We will be enjoying a Tech/ Vendor day like no other. We will have 4 lifts available in an air conditioned shop where you will be able to put your car on a lift, learn things about the car and even install / fix items along side some of the most experienced technicians and people in the NSX world. Our Concours car show will include judges who also judge for the local concours d'elegance show The Ault Park Concours d’elegance.

The track section of this NSXPO will be like no other. We are shooting to have a very special guest join us who has years of racing on this track. We can’t announce his name yet, but we’re betting you all will be familiar with who he is. We will also have experienced instructors and more driving time than many other events due to our smaller run groups and having the track exclusively to ourselves. This year it is a 3 day track event composed of ½ days on the track at the Mid-Ohio Sports car course which is known to be one of the best in the country. If you plan on joining us for the track events you need to call and book your hotel room. We have a block of rooms available at the La Quinta Inn located in Mansfield Ohio. www.laquintsmansfieldoh.com and you need to give them NSXCA or NSXPO as the block name to get our rates of $81.00 per night. The discounted group rate is only available through 10/09/2014

The social portion of the event will begin at 4:30PM Wednesday October 15th with the Welcome Reception and event registration at the social hotel. You can book the social hotel simply by going to nsxpo2014.com and click on hotel in the toolbar. It will take you to the link to book your room. We are happy to be staying at Embassy Suites in Dublin Ohio. It is one of the best hotels around the Columbus Ohio area. Very large parking lot and amazing kitchen /bar that will make this event even better.

The discounted group rate is only available through 10/09/2014 so, head over and book that now to get our rate of $129.00 per night.

Make sure to save money by doing the early bird registration NOW. We look forward to seeing you all on October 14th or 15th.

Below you will find a tentative schedule of events.

Sincerely,
NSXPO2014 volunteers

SEE nsxpo2014.com Itinerary tab for the latest schedule

Last edited:
Hi

Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, :)

Best regards

Hey Martin - I think that must make you one of the first (I say 'one' because I think Brian was the first!!!)

See you in October!!

See ya

I lost valuable seconds I will never get back checking the size of the gear we got from last years NSXPO before I could register. But then again Brian may have been even closer to the pc than I was when the info came. (not sure if that is possible though) :)

Best regards

See ya

I lost valuable seconds I will never get back checking the size of the gear we got from last years NSXPO before I could register. But then again Brian may have been even closer to the pc than I was when the info came. (not sure if that is possible though) :)

Best regards

I registered before we made it live to test function :) I had an unfair advantage

I am registered for both, Mid Ohio and the social event.

See you guys in Ohio!

- - - Updated - - -

On the NSXPO14 website it says:
FOR TRACK ATTENDEES YOU NEED TO BOOK THE LAQUINTA INN FROM:

OCTOBER13TH - 16TH

FOR SOCIAL ATTENDEES YOU NEED TO BOOK THE EMBASSY SUITES FROM:

OCTOBER 15TH- 18TH

Which means that for the track portion we are checking in on Monday night and checking out on Thursday morning, for the social event we are checking in Wednesday night and leaving Saturday? If so then why do we need 2 hotel rooms in 2 different places for Wednesday night?

Seems like that is an error.

If there is a Grand Banquet on the evening of the 18, one would want to check out of the Embassy Suites on the 19th. Unless things get really crazy and everyone just sleeps in the the banquet room.

I don’t know, I've never been.

Seems like that is an error.

If there is a Grand Banquet on the evening of the 18, one would want to check out of the Embassy Suites on the 19th. Unless things get really crazy and everyone just sleeps in the the banquet room.

I don’t know, I've never been.

Typically we drink so much we can't make it up to our rooms so we've been checking out the night before and . . ..

No matter how many times we proofread that and even with multiple folks reading it, we made a boo boo. You will be checking out of the Embassy Suites Hotel on the 19th. You will be booking the Embassy Suites from Wednesday check in and will check out on Sunday the 19th (except for the lucky few who will need to drive to Connecticut after the banquet dinner for a certain someone's wedding at mid-day Sunday).

On the NSXPO14 website it says:
FOR TRACK ATTENDEES YOU NEED TO BOOK THE LAQUINTA INN FROM:

OCTOBER13TH - 16TH

FOR SOCIAL ATTENDEES YOU NEED TO BOOK THE EMBASSY SUITES FROM:

OCTOBER 15TH- 18TH

Which means that for the track portion we are checking in on Monday night and checking out on Thursday morning, for the social event we are checking in Wednesday night and leaving Saturday? If so then why do we need 2 hotel rooms in 2 different places for Wednesday night?
Well, obviously you don't want to book rooms in two different hotels for the same night. Track attendees probably want to stay in the hotel near the track Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights, and then check into the hotel in Columbus/Dublin on Thursday. Those not doing the track event probably want to just stay in the hotel in Columbus/Dublin, starting Wednesday night; I suspect most will not bother driving to the track at all, although club members are permitted to go there as spectators, such as on Thursday morning.

As for Saturday night, yes, most folks will stay in the Columbus/Dublin hotel through the evening of October 18 (as noted on the website) and check out on Sunday October 19. Sometimes hotel dates are stated based on which evenings you're staying there, not based on the checkout date with would be the following day.

Is there going to be anything planned for Thurs. morning for those who do not want to go to the track? What 'event' is planned for Thurs afternoon as seems like a long drive and costly venture to arrive Wed. to do the meet/greet and the only event for non-track attendee's on Thurs. is the group picture at the track. For those not going to the track and who are arriving Thurs. at the host hotel - will there be another group picture taken?

I'm sure all the TBS's will be exciting and announced as many of us are waiting to make final plans which are based on what events will be taking place other then just some nice country drives.

Is there going to be anything planned for Thurs. morning for those who do not want to go to the track? What 'event' is planned for Thurs afternoon as seems like a long drive and costly venture to arrive Wed. to do the meet/greet and the only event for non-track attendee's on Thurs. is the group picture at the track. For those not going to the track and who are arriving Thurs. at the host hotel - will there be another group picture taken?
I also wonder whether or not there are any plans for a group dinner on Thursday. That's not clear, either.

Brylek,

The way I put it on the site is for people doing one or the other. I was relying on folks to understand that if you are doing the track event you obviously do NOT need a hotel room at the Social hotel. So for you: You will need to Arrive Monday the 13th to the track hotel and have a room until Thursday AM. Then you will need the Social hotel until Sunday Am. The way hotels work is you book the night of. Meaning if you tell them you need a hotel from the 15th - 19th that means you will be staying Sunday Evening. If you tell them 15th through the 18th you will be checking out on the 19th. This is how we discussed when I talked to the Hotel.

Mr. Fuji, I'm sure it has been done in the past :)

To clarify. You will be checking out on the 19th at the Social Hotel.

Pooh, I will re-word this on the site.

nsxtasy - This: "I suspect most will not bother driving to the track at all, although club members are permitted to go there as spectators, such as on Thursday morning."

Is incorrect. The First day of Social activities is AT THE TRACK on Thursday. We will be doing some parade laps there, Group photo and maybe a couple other special things. So, I would suspect most WILL bother going to the track. I know this is not a " normal thing" for NSXPO but this is in effort to make people feel a bit more comfy on the track and maybe get some people to enjoy their cars a little differently. The parade laps are fun and get people ( who are not track people) excited.

"As for Saturday night, yes, most folks will stay in the Columbus/Dublin hotel through the evening of October 18 (as noted on the website) and check out on Sunday October 19. Sometimes hotel dates are stated based on which evenings you're staying there, not based on the checkout date with would be the following day."

^ Thank you

Gecko,

Yes, See above. The events for that morning are at the track. From there we have some exciting driving to do on road to some other events TBA ( to be announced )

nsxtasy, There are very large plans for Thursday eve that include the dinner. I can't promote them yet as we are waiting on permits.

Trust that these (To be announced) sections will be filled soon with some stuff that will blow your minds. We have been working very diligently on doing some things that nobody has ever done or been allowed to do. Best to sign up and enjoy the ride!

Trust that these (To be announced) sections will be filled soon with some stuff that will blow your minds. We have been working very diligently on doing some things that nobody has ever done or been allowed to do. Best to sign up and enjoy the ride!

And it would be wise to sign up early because it may be too late if you wait for the TBA's to actually BA and end up being on the outside of a sold out event..............

And it would be wise to sign up early because it may be too late if you wait for the TBA's to actually BA and end up being on the outside of a sold out event..............

As usual RSO speaks the truth

- - - Updated - - -

Does this help clear things up at all?

Hotel info is as follows:

If you are doing the Track event only you will need to check in to LaQuinta Monday the 13th. And Check out Thursday the 16th.

If you are doing the Social event only you will need to check in to Embassy on Wed the 15th and checkout Sunday the 19th.

If you are one of the lucky ones doing BOTH Events you need to book your LaQuinta room From Monday the 13th check in until Thursday the 16th check out.

Then book the Embassy from Thursday the 16th Check in until Sunday the 19th check out.

yupper.........thanks!

..........so you guys are going ahead with the planned nude "exotic" drive through Columbus.

Anybody having a hard time getting the registration for the track event at the early bird rate. I can only get it to show $350, not the $250 for early bird. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you Carla - Sight has been fixed!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back