• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2014 Registration is open!

We are so working close with Honda to make this event EVEN BETTER. I am traveling to Marysville, Ohio next week to meet with Honda Execs along with Marysville / Union county reps so we can make this even more eventful. GET SIGNED UP!

What a tease!! Great work guys.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I met a great couple at Watkins Glen last week who were looking for instructors for this event. I misplaced her card in all the shuffling between there and home. I may have a lead or two for them. Again I wanted to thank them for helping me get in to day 2 of the P car event. Ran my best times ever there! Passed my ITS the next two days as well! Can be contacted at pgsimpsonatyahoodotcom.
Paul, Sebring silver s2000

Hi Paul,
That was Don and I and congrats at passing your instructor school! Awesome. BMW has a great program. Pretty great about getting your fastest time. Though I had a blast in the Miata, I was comparing my Harry's Laptimes from what I thought were my very slow July times in the Corvette (right before the power steering up and went) and what a difference. Slow Corvette times way faster than fast-ish Miata times.

You can reach me at [email protected] as can any other instructors interested in attending. Thank you so much for following up on this. We really need instructors.

Hint Hint for any other instructors reading this!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I met a great couple at Watkins Glen last week who were looking for instructors for this event. I misplaced her card in all the shuffling between there and home. I may have a lead or two for them. Again I wanted to thank them for helping me get in to day 2 of the P car event. Ran my best times ever there! Passed my ITS the next two days as well! Can be contacted at pgsimpsonatyahoodotcom.
Paul, Sebring silver s2000

Hi Paul,
That was Don and I and congrats at passing your instructor school! Awesome. BMW has a great program. Pretty great about getting your fastest time. Though I had a blast in the Miata, I was comparing my Harry's Laptimes from what I thought were my very slow July times in the Corvette (right before the power steering up and went) and what a difference. Slow Corvette times way faster than fast-ish Miata times.

You can reach me at [email protected] as can any other instructors interested in attending. Thank you so much for following up on this. We really need instructors.

Hint Hint for any other instructors reading this!

Carla/Don,
Sorry but both my potential leads are not going to pan out. One is racing and in the hunt for a podium finish for the season in a couple of series, therefore he has not the time or the desire to "break" his mount before the season ending races. The other is already obligated in NH a few days after your event. Nothing ventured....
Best of luck with the event, I will check in here from time to time to see what is up. Hope to see the two of you out again next season somewhere.
P

All NSXCA Member received and email earlier to make them aware. It is also posted on the website www.nsxpo2014.com under the breaking news page

9/28/14

BREAKING NEWS!

The RealTime Racing crew along with driver Peter Cunningham will be joining us at Mid Ohio on Tuesday October 14. Not only will they be available for q&a and autographs but they will also have the ALL NEW TLX GT there for us to view.

On top of that, they will be doing some testing at the same time out on the track with us!

It's a rare opportunity to be up close and personal with the Realtime crew!

Not too late to sign up for the HPDE portion of the NSXPO.

www.nsxpo2014.com

Back