• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2019 Announcement?

Just wondering if they announced where NSXPO 2019 was being held? I had gone every year from 2004-2007 and made an appearance in 2011. Would love to attend one on the east coast.

what track?

Sweet, I'm in!

Any idea on when registration opens?

I am targeting spring, but that is a topic of healthy discussion as we continue to iron out details.

One thing that is clear though, is that there will not be a limit on registration. Our venue is large enough to handle as many NSXCA members as show up. Same story with rooms, we can't sell this place out no matter what we do. It's a big space.

that will be nice allowing folks no anxiety...:wink:.....looking forward to it.....best of luck to all involved.....

This is going to be a balancing act for me - it's likely the 15th annual National Acura Legend Meet is going to be held the same weekend in Daytona Beach, FL.

I need to figure out a way to be in 2 places at once, and in 2 different cars.

This is going to be a balancing act for me - it's likely the 15th annual National Acura Legend Meet is going to be held the same weekend in Daytona Beach, FL.

I need to figure out a way to be in 2 places at once, and in 2 different cars.

I hear Honda has a nice jet, maybe you could pull some strings?:biggrin::biggrin::cool::cool:

Back