• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Californians, particularly us SoCal people, let's be the best hosts we can!

With NSXPO only a few days away, I'm asking all local NSXers to be the best hosts that we can. The NSXPO committee, several of which are our friends, have put a lot of effort and have sacrificed much of their personal time to make this one of the best NSXPO's ever. Please make sure that you go out of your way to welcome our fellow NSXers from out of state and from out of the country. Try not to fall into the trap of hanging out with just your SoCal friends. This an opportunity to meet people from other cities, states and countries that share the same passion that you have for your car. I actually want to challenge you to make a new out of area friend next week. But most of all, this is a once in a lifetime event and I hope all of you have one hell of a good time!.

Best,

Mario.

HI Mario,
Really looking forward to meeting you at NSXPO next week.

Best Regards from Down Under,

Ian Q. aka IAN94

Hello Ian,

You bet, we will meet. I've been to Melbourne once and it was nice.

By the way, if it fits your schedule, a group of NSX's from the Bay Area (San Francisco) are caravaning to Palm Springs on Wednesday. I'm planing on joining them when they go up the Angeles Crest Highway for a great canyon run that will end in Palm Springs. If you can make your way to the Shell Gas Station near Angeles Crest Highway and Foothill Boulevard in La Canada around 11 am you can tag along.

See link to the map that shows where the meeting spot is.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...2!3m1!1s0x80c2e9fe81728335:0xd341a08c67e16de0

Last edited:
Great advice....

I still haven't met most of the so cal NSX'ers, so much has changed since my last NSX around here.

Look forward to meeting everyone !!! I'll be out there a day early and have set up an unofficial early bird meet on the nsxpo forum.

Can't wait!!!

Last edited:
Back