• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Caravan Thursday September 11th.

Thanks man but that is the wrong way for me.
I coming down to Spokane way, Edmonton, Calgary, Fort MacLeod, crowsnest pass, bonners ferry, sandpoint, spokane and then down at an angle to Portland on Thursday.
I appreciate it man.
Trev

OK...I'm lowering the count. Let's see if we can hit 15! Last 5 to sign up receive the prizes, if we hit 15 everyone still gets a free mini detail! Remember your name goes on the list for either caravan or Monday's track event!

1. nsxlife + track event
2. nsx#75 + track event
3. Dan (NA1/2 R I think)
4. Velveeta + track event
5. SaberX (track only)
6. NSXDreamer2 (track only)
7. ffffanman + track event (BTW 4 hr 15min drive time from Spokane) If you leave Spokane by 6:30am you should have plenty of time!
10. Gets a free mini detail at my shop (50.00 value)
11. Gets a free mini detail at my shop (50.00 value)
12. Gets a free mini detail at my shop (50.00 value)
13. Gets a free COMPLETE DETAIL at my shop (250.00 value)
14. Gets a free Mobile One Synthetic oil change (79.95 value) and free mini detail (50.00 value) (Total value 300.00) at my shop!
15. GETS ALL 3 INDIVIDUAL ITEMS LISTED AT MY SHOP! (379.95 value)

Wow Charles nice offer; we will be heading down to Portland to run the Atlantic car might see your guys caravan we will be in Momma's black XC90 though can't pack all the extras we need in the NSX! LOL

Thanks bro, I'm just trying to put a bone out there for everyone.
I'll keep an eye out for you in the XC90, I've seen it so I know what I'm looking for. If I don't see you, have a great weekend racing and be SAFE!

Sorry Trev, I just assumed that you would be attending the full event and was really hoping you would make the caravan. I understand however that your coming from a long ways. Anyways, I'm looking forward to shake hands with you in Portland!
Charles
Wow Charles nice offer; we will be heading down to Portland to run the Atlantic car might see your guys caravan we will be in Momma's black XC90 though can't pack all the extras we need in the NSX! LOL

I think I'm wimping out, I think I'll just come watch as spectator instead, and just sit on the stand....:redface:

No worries, It'll be good to see you out there and I look forward to meeting you.

OK...I'm lowering the count. Let's see if we can hit 15! Last 5 to sign up receive the prizes, if we hit 15 everyone still gets a free mini detail! Remember your name goes on the list for either caravan or Monday's track event!

1. nsxlife + track event
2. nsx#75 + track event
3. Dan (NA1/2 R I think)
4. Velveeta + track event
5. SaberX (track only)
6. NSXDreamer2 (track only)
7. ffffanman + track event (BTW 4 hr 15min drive time from Spokane) If you leave Spokane by 6:30am you should have plenty of time!
10. Gets a free mini detail at my shop (50.00 value)
11. Gets a free mini detail at my shop (50.00 value)
12. Gets a free mini detail at my shop (50.00 value)
13. Gets a free COMPLETE DETAIL at my shop (250.00 value)
14. Gets a free Mobile One Synthetic oil change (79.95 value) and free mini detail (50.00 value) (Total value 300.00) at my shop!
15. GETS ALL 3 INDIVIDUAL ITEMS LISTED AT MY SHOP! (379.95 value)

Alright, I know we have sand baggers out there. Anyone one and everyone on the list joining either one of the caravans or comes to Mondays track event gets a free mini detail! :biggrin::biggrin:

Unfortunately, I can only go if Charles puts me in #15. Let me know:biggrin:

Unfortunately, I can only go if Charles puts me in #15. Let me know:biggrin:

LOL! Very funny but that would'nt be very fair to any one else. So to keep it fair, #15 is now the 5th person to PM me. :wink: Tell me your going to join either caravan Thursday or Friday or Mondays track event.

ANY ONE ALREADY ON THE LIST JOIN IN...YOUR ELIGABLE TOO!

To keep it interesting #13 and #14 prizes will now go to the 3rd and 4th people to SHOW UP THURSDAY MORNING at Bahama Breez.

Ready, Set, GO! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We are going to have a caravan to Track from Lynnwood Acura at 7am.
Then we will go straight to a Gas station in Auburn as there are some cheap 94 oct. gas there.

You could buy a ticket from me watching us, hmmm, if you buy me a tank of gas I'll give you a ride too. :biggrin: PM me.

Last edited:
I will be there by 12:30 if I am a little late I will call arnon. Thanks for the full detail and service charles, you rock:biggrin:

We are going to have a caravan to Track from Lynnwood honda at 7am.
Then we will go straight to a Gas station in Auburn as there are some cheap 94 oct. gas there.

You could buy a ticket from me watching us, hmmm, if you buy me a tank of gas I'll give you a ride too. :biggrin: PM me.

Alright, that sounds good! I'll try and make it for the caravan, but that means I'll have to leave the house at 5:30am:eek: I'm no farmer! Can anybody tell me where lynnwood honda is? coming from I-5?
Yes, I'll get the ticket from you, let's see....I think I do have some left over peso here....but if it's no good, can I get a refund?:biggrin:

We are going to have a caravan to Track from Lynnwood honda at 7am.

Slight correction we are meeting at ACURA OF LYNNWOOD at 7am. Caravan leaves at 7:15 spectators are free from what I understand. Hope to see you there!:cool:

Hey guys,
Thanks for waiting up for us this morning! And showing the way down!
We had a great time, you guys rock! It's amazing to see you guys driving those cars hard and fast! Man, those cars can take a beating!:eek::biggrin:

Back