• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo!!

we miss you two.....Larry B always provides:biggrin: I still love the Larry B official aftermarket pedal set first unveiled at xpo Toronto :wink:

lol like I used to do at random nsxpo parking lots:redface:

Added!

Btw.. I just moved to Miami. One if there are any meets down here!

There's usually a cars and coffee. Get a hold of Roderick 'Rj' Enriquez on the FB Owners Group or on FB Prime. RJ usually knows where and when. There are more owners in your area than here in SW FL.
I also know several guys maybe going to Sebring on the 26th. Also check online for Exotic Car Shows in S Florida. It's getting later in the season so things will start winding down in another month or two as the temps start to rise.
And just an FYI If you need a shop to work on the car check out Garage Yourself in Miami. The owner, Todd Palmer, is a great guy and NSX owner. His shop has 9 lifts and a dyno.

- - - Updated - - -

Any new news on the Expo?

- - - Updated - - -

Added!

It's you again!!! I have to start remembering screen names!

There's usually a cars and coffee. Get a hold of Roderick 'Rj' Enriquez on the FB Owners Group or on FB Prime. RJ usually knows where and when. There are more owners in your area than here in SW FL.
I also know several guys maybe going to Sebring on the 26th. Also check online for Exotic Car Shows in S Florida. It's getting later in the season so things will start winding down in another month or two as the temps start to rise.
And just an FYI If you need a shop to work on the car check out Garage Yourself in Miami. The owner, Todd Palmer, is a great guy and NSX owner. His shop has 9 lifts and a dyno.

- - - Updated - - -

Any new news on the Expo?

Haha Joe!! bzyrice is my username on here!! Lol

Miami is a whole new place so just wanted to see what is going on down here

Added!

The only one i've been to recently was at Park Haus 1, its a Porsche specialty shop/dealership. They do cars and coffee the first Sat of every month. Magnus walker was there 2 weeks ago and Nakai-San was there last week building an RWB, they let people come and watch.

Cars and coffee in palm beach is big: https://www.facebook.com/CNCPB/

I don't know of any NSX specific ones though.

The only one i've been to recently was at Park Haus 1, its a Porsche specialty shop/dealership. They do cars and coffee the first Sat of every month. Magnus walker was there 2 weeks ago and Nakai-San was there last week building an RWB, they let people come and watch.

Cars and coffee in palm beach is big: https://www.facebook.com/CNCPB/

I don't know of any NSX specific ones though.

I was actually at the Porsche meet at sunset.. I work across the street from sunset place. I saw Magnus walking around.. Took a pic with him in the background lol...

Didn't realize Nakai-San was there too!!!

Been to the palm beach meet multiple times since I used to live 5 miles from the new location.

Hmm.. Sounds like I'll need to try and setup a Miami Nsx meet one day...

I was actually at the Porsche meet at sunset.. I work across the street from sunset place. I saw Magnus walking around.. Took a pic with him in the background lol...

Didn't realize Nakai-San was there too!!!

Been to the palm beach meet multiple times since I used to live 5 miles from the new location.

Hmm.. Sounds like I'll need to try and setup a Miami Nsx meet one day...

I was planning on going to that Porcshe meet at Sunset too lol. Magnus is back out here, Park Haus is probably doing something this weekend.

Yeah, Nakai was out here for a couple days, he even drove his personal RWB down to the Keys.

Set it up, I'm down.

I was planning on going to that Porcshe meet at Sunset too lol. Magnus is back out here, Park Haus is probably doing something this weekend.

Yeah, Nakai was out here for a couple days, he even drove his personal RWB down to the Keys.

Set it up, I'm down.

Ok I'll post up in this forum! I know a few others who might come. The palm beach NSX guys were a blast and I think are starting to meet more often. :)

I'd like the Miami guys to be the same!

Hello there!
I'm a new owner as well. Just purchased an 03 Silverstone from NJ. Should be arriving in the upcoming week.

I would love to hang out with the other Local NSX owners.

I'm located in NW Miami-Dade.

Yes this is why I started this thread.. Would love to set one up from southeast Florida.

Please don't forget to register to become nsxca member. Otherwise you can't go!

Back